Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Level-4 Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium-quality Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course.
This premium online course titled Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM ensures your professional development with CPD & IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM and allow you to accelerate your career.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM training course doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Why People Love And Enrol The Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM Course
- Learning materials of our Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course:
***Level-4 Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM***
Medical coding Introduction
- Medical Coding Introduction
- How to Use Medical Coding Books?
Conventions for the ICD-10-CM
- Conventions Introduction
- Conventions Part-1
- Conventions Part-2
- Conventions Part-3
- Conventions Part-4
General Coding Guidelines
- Locating a code in the ICD-10-CM
- Level of Detail in Coding
- Code or codes from A00.0 through T88.9, Z00-Z99.8
- Signs and symptoms
- Conditions that are an integral part of a disease process
- Conditions that are not an integral part of a disease process
- Multiple coding for a single condition Part-1
- Multiple coding for a single condition Part 2
- Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Combination Code
- Sequela (Late Effects)
- Impending or Threatened Condition
- Reporting Same Diagnosis Code More than Once
- Documentation by Clinicians Other than the Patient’s Provider
- Documentation of Complications of Care Part 1
- Documentation of Complications of Care Part 2
- Borderline Diagnosis
- Use of Sign -Symptom- Unspecified Codes
- Coding for Healthcare Encounters in Hurricane Aftermath
Chapter Specific Coding Guidelines Introduction
- Digital Medical Coding Mastery (DMCM)
Chapter 1: Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (A00-B99)
- HIV Coding Guidelines
- Infections resistant to antibiotics
- Coding of Sepsis, Severe Sepsis, and Septic Shock
- Zika virus infections
Chapter 2: Neoplasms (C00-D49)
- Introduction of Neoplasm or Cancer
- Treatment directed at Malignancy or Cancer
- Treatment of Secondary Cancer site
- Coding & Sequencing of complications
- Primary malignancy previously excised
- Encounters involving chemotherapy, immunotherapy and radiation therapy
- Encounter to determine extent of malignancy
- Signs and Symptoms with Neoplasms
- Admission for pain control management
- Malignancy in two or more non-contiguous sites
- Disseminated Malignant Neoplasm
- Malignant Neoplasm without specification of site
- Sequencing of Neoplasm codes
- Current Malignancy versus personal history of Malignancy
- Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma
- Aftercare, Follow-up, Prophylactic organ removal
Chapter 3: Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases (E00-E89)
- Introduction Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases
- Diabetes mellitus (DM)
- Diabetes mellitus and use of insulin
- DM in Pregnancy
- Complications due to Insulin Pump Malfunction
- Secondary Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
Chapter 4: Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders (F01 – F99)
- Pain Disorder related to Psychological Factor
- MSBP (Munchausen’s Syndrome By Proxy)
Chapter 5: Diseases of the Nervous System (G00-G99)
- Introduction of Nervous System
- Pain Coding Guidelines
- Pain due to Device and Post OP Pain
- Post OP Pain associated
- Chronic Pain, Neoplasm related and Chronic pain Syndrome
- Tip for Today
Chapter 6: Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa (H00-H59)
- Glaucoma Coding Guidelines
- Blindness Coding Guidelines
Chapter 7: Diseases of the Circulatory System (I00-I99)
- Hypertension (HTN) Coding Guidelines
- Different types of Hypertension combination codes
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Coding Guidelines
- Intra and Postoperative CVA
- Acute and Sequela Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
- Myocardial Infarction (MI)
- Tip for Today
Chapter 8: Diseases of the Respiratory System (J00-J99)
- Guidelines for COPD
- Guidelines for Respiratory Failure and Influenza
- Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP)
Chapter 9: Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (L00-L99)
- Pressure Ulcer Coding Guidelines
- Non Pressure Ulcer Coding Guidelines
Chapter 10: Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System & Connective Tissue (M00-M99)
- Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 11: Diseases of Genitourinary System (N00-N99)
- CKD & Transplant status
- Tip for you
Chapter 12: Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium (O00-O9A)
- General Rules to code Pregnancy
- Selection of Codes in obstetrics
- Pre-existing conditions in Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Combination conditions
- Postpartum and Peri partum
- Termination and Spontaneous Abortion
Chapter 13: Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period (P00-P96)
- Newborn General Guidelines
- Additional Diagnosis and Newborn codes
Chapter 14: Congenital malformations, deformations, chromosomal abnormal(Q00-Q99)
- Congenital Malformation Codes
Chapter 15: Symptoms, signs, & abnormal clinical & laboratory findings (R00-R99)
- Symptoms Guidelines R Series
Chapter 16: Injury, poisoning, certain consequences of external causes (S00-T88)
- Coding Injury & Fracture
- Coding of Burns and Corrosions
- Adult, Child Abuse, Neglect
- Adverse effect, Poisoning
- Complication of Care
Once you have finished the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
This Clinical Coding: ICD-10-CM training course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.