Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to improve your career prospects in Health and Care? One Education brings a range of high-quality Health and Care courses that are ideal for you, whether you’re a beginner or aspire for higher roles in research, leadership, and education.
This Clinical Coding - CPD Certified Course is excellent for improving your knowledge, skill set and competencies in relevant areas of Health and Care.
Learning Outcomes of the Clinical Coding - CPD Certified Training:
- Learn about the role, skills and responsibilities of a Medical Coder
- Be fully familiar with day-to-day medical jargon and terminology
- Understand the principles of confidentiality in a medical environment
- Deepen your knowledge of different medical diseases and disorders
- Master 3M software for assigning ICD codes and carrying out everyday tasks
- Learn how to develop inpatient diagnosis-related groups (DRGs)
The course is developed after thorough research and expertise from seasoned professionals. Having prior learning is extremely helpful if you aim to enter the Health and Care sector as a beginner.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
Take a step towards reaching your true potential by enrolling in this Clinical Coding - CPD Certified Training!
Clinical coders are responsible for reading medical notes and recording and analysing their contents. These notes are then translated into alphanumeric codes that provide information on the patient’s visit.
In this Clinical Coding – Online Course training course, you will be trained on this process step-by-step, taking you through the general coding guidelines and standards. It will also teach you how to use 3M software to assign ICD diagnosis codes and carry out day-to-day coding tasks, developing your knowledge of common medical diseases and conditions along the way.
Whether you are looking to become a Clinical Coder or want to learn more about clinical coding as a healthcare professional, this course breaks down fundamental topics into bite-size, easy to follow modules, to provide you with the best possible learning experience.
It should be noted that this course aims to provide you with the basic knowledge of clinical coding, coding guidelines, understanding of clinical procedures and administration. However, this course won’t make you a certified clinical coder.
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Clinical Coding - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Clinical Coding - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.