Add to basket or enquire
Whether you want to start your own successful cleaning business or you want to boost your career prospects within the company you currently work for. Uplift your profession in the right direction with our premium British Cleaning Diploma program from Apex Learning.
The British Cleaning course covers every possible business and practical aspect of this trade. From managing stock and equipment to operating a successful commercial service, you will quickly gain the required skills to succeed. You’ll also learn about the latest techniques, from pressure washing to steam cleaning. Enrol now in our interactive British Cleaning Diploma and make a clean sweep in a new direction.
With a single payment, you will gain access to Cleaning Complete Bundle including an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Courses are included with this Cleaning Complete Bundle:
- Course 01: Cleaning Level 7 Diploma
- Course 02: Working at Height Awareness Diploma
- Course 03: Spill Management Training
- Course 04: Working in Confined Spaces Level 2
- Course 05: COSHH Awareness Level 3
- Course 06: First Aid at Work
- Course 07: Facilities Management Level 3
- Course 08: Fire Safety Awareness Level 2
- Course 09: Workplace Safety Course
- Course 10: Personal Hygiene
- Course 11:Time Management
Learn to become a professional and reputable cleaner in this essential UK industry and start your own lucrative business.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
All of our courses inside the Cleaning Diploma package have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
This comprehensive British Cleaning Diploma package will grant everything you need to excel in the cleaning industry, allowing your career to flourish or even run a company.
What Will I Learn from this Cleaning Diploma:
- Get an in-depth introduction to cleaning for a living including the typical hours a cleaner works, the pay you can expect, and typical working conditions
- Learn about the common cleaning equipment, products and clothing you will need to use as a cleaner
- Discover everything you need to know about cleaning houses including the cleaning techniques you need to use and the professional standards which will be expected of you
- Understand the steps you need to take to clean a bathroom effectively
- Gain an understanding of cleaning offices including common areas such as toilets, elevators, halls, and walkways
- Learn how to deal with non-routine waste while cleaning
- Discover how to ensure customer satisfaction and anticipate common cleaning complaints
- Learn how to market your cleaning business including advertising on the internet
Why choose Cleaning Diploma from Apex Learning?
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee with this British Cleaning Diploma package
- No hidden charges with our British Cleaning Diploma
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately.
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day.
- Gain valuable and recognised experience in British Cleaning without leaving your home
British Cleaning Diploma
This British Cleaning Diploma is aimed at individuals who want to work in this industry. Whether you are already employed or this is your first venture into the cleaning field, this cleaning course can help you get where you need to be. This Cleaning Diploma is also suitable for those with a general interest in cleaning
Course Curriculum of British Cleaning Diploma
***British Cleaning Diploma***
Cleaning Diploma Module 1: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Cleaning: Role and responsibilities of cleaner
- Cleaning: Typical working hours and cleaning contracts
- Cleaning: Expected pay and holidays
Cleaning Diploma Module 2: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaning: Different career opportunities in the cleaning sector
- Cleaning: Cleaning guidelines for new-build homes, pubs, leisure premises, and offices
- Cleaning: Window cleaning training
- Cleaning: Tips for cleaning carpets and upholstery
Cleaning Diploma Module 3: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Cleaning: Learn about different commercial cleaning equipment and products
- Cleaning: Tips on how to store equipment
- Cleaning: Tips on how to remove stains from clothing and iron clothes
Cleaning Diploma Module 4: House Cleaning
- Cleaning: Cleaning standards and domestic cleaning techniques
- Cleaning: Different Dusting, surface cleaning, mirror cleaning procedures
- Cleaning: How to maintain hardwood floors
Cleaning Diploma Module 5: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Cleaning: How to clean microwaves
- Cleaning: How to clean ovens
- Cleaning: How to clean refrigerators
- Cleaning: How to clean sinks and other appliances
Cleaning Diploma Module 6: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Cleaning: Overview of equipment required
- Cleaning: How to unclog drains
- Cleaning: How to fix showerheads
- Cleaning: How to eliminate mould
- Cleaning: How to wash shower curtains, and other tasks
Cleaning Diploma Module 7: Office Cleaning
- Cleaning: The fundamental principles of office cleaning
- Cleaning: Clean up and organise rubbish to procedures for cleaning staff toilets, desks, lifts and stairways
Cleaning Diploma Module 8: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Cleaning: Different techniques for cleaning external surfaces and areas
- Cleaning: How to use a commercial pressure washer
- Cleaning: Identify potential safety hazards during cleaning
Cleaning Diploma Module 9: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Cleaning: Explore waste management principles
- Cleaning: How to deal with PPE, waste transfer control systems, and pharmaceutical disposal
- Cleaning Diploma: Explore colour coding systems
Cleaning Diploma Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Cleaning: How to use chemical cleaning equipment correctly and safely
- Cleaning: How to store chemical products, clean chemical storing
- Cleaning: What to do in the case of a chemical emergency
Cleaning Diploma Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Cleaning: What it takes to run a cleaning service
- Cleaning: How to establish a cleaning business from scratch (business plan, market research, and setting a budget)
Cleaning Diploma Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service
- Cleaning: Different aspects of running a cleaning business, from dealing with staff issues to now show conduct and ethics.
Cleaning Diploma Module 13: Customer Satisfaction
- Cleaning: How to satisfy the customer in the cleaning industry
- Cleaning: How to recognise problems before they occur
- Cleaning: How to deal with client complaints
Cleaning Diploma Module 14: Management of Staff
- Cleaning: Different strategies for staff management
- Cleaning: How to motivate and reward staffs
- Cleaning: How to conduct interviews,
- Cleaning: How to train staff and deal with staff turnover
Cleaning Diploma Module 15: Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Cleaning: How to market a cleaning service
- Cleaning: How to decide locations and offices to target
- Cleaning: How to advertise your services online
Cleaning Diploma Module 16: Expansion Management
- Cleaning: Explore business growth strategies and retain clients
- Cleaning: Payroll management training
Cleaning Diploma Module17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
- Cleaning: Learn about different insurance purchasing options, for both cleaners and cleaning businesses
- Cleaning: Learn about insurance costs and tax regulations
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the Cleaning Diploma, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After completing the test you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificate as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: FREE (Previously it was £9)
- Hardcopy Certificate: FREE (Previously it was £18)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this British Cleaning Diploma. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our British Cleaning Diploma is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this British Cleaning Diploma package, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
This comprehensive Cleaning Course course is ideal for anyone who wants to take their professional development to the next level and fast track their career in any of the following roles:
- Cleaning Operative
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Cleaning Staff
- Cleaning Manager
- Cleaning Assistant
- Domestic Assistant
- Store Cleaner
- Housekeeping Staff
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are the assessments and final exam done online as well?
Hello Kieran, The assessments and exams are included with the Cleaning course and it can be done online as well. Upon completing the course, you can sit for the exam anytime you want. Your exam will be assessed in real time, therefore you'll get the result right after submitting your exam.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.