Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
If you’re looking to kickstart a career in cleaning or wish to establish your own cleaning business, but need to know more about cleaning business and safety compliance, then this Cleaning - Essential Skills course is perfect for you. It focuses on cleaning business and general workplace safety for cleaning professionals, covering everything you need to train your staff effectively. With step-by-step guidance led by an expert instructor, it includes all areas from workplace first aid to the different types of PPE.
You’ll learn how to establish a cleaning business, best practice for working at height for window cleaners, regulations for working in confined spaces, how to work safely with hazardous cleaning chemicals, and other essential topics. You’ll also explore common cleaning-related accidents and illnesses, with proper training and guidance on how to use different types of PPE.
By the end of this cleaning course, you’ll have an excellent understanding of cleaning business and cleaning safety regulations in the UK, the skills to ensure your full compliance, and the knowledge of what to do in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
- Gain the fundamental skills required to clean a house, office or hotel thoroughly
- Get started in setting up your own cleaning service business and learn how to train your staff
- Learn how to work safely and compliantly with hazardous chemicals and substances
- Familiarise with commercial cleaning equipment and cleaning procedures
- Understand the safety regulations for working at height and in confined spaces
- Have solid knowledge of the most common causes of accidents, injuries and illness in the workplace
- Know how to provide quality first aid in the workplace and handle a work-related emergency
- Gain the practical skills to conduct safety risk assessments and train staff on PPE
- Get expert tips on how to market your cleaning services, find staff and advertise your business both online and offline
Key Features Cleaning - Essential Skills Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Course 01: cleaning - Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning
- Cleaning Module 01: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Cleaning Module 02: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaning Module 03: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Cleaning Module 04: House Cleaning
- Cleaning Module 05: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Cleaning Module 06: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Cleaning Module 07: Office Cleaning
- Cleaning Module 08: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Cleaning Module 09: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Cleaning Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Cleaning Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Cleaning Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service
- Cleaning Module 13: Customer Satisfaction
- Cleaning Module 14: Management of Staff
- Cleaning Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Cleaning Module 16: Expansion Management
- Cleaning Module 17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
Course 01: cleaning - Working at Height
- Cleaning Module 1: Introducing Work at Height
- Cleaning Module 2: The Dangers of Work at Height
- Cleaning Module 3: The Work at Height Regulations
- Cleaning Module 4: Summary of Duty Holder's Responsibilities
- Cleaning Module 5: Employer's Responsibilities
- Cleaning Module 6: The Hierarchy of Control
- Cleaning Module 7: Avoiding Work at Height Wherever Possible
- Cleaning Module 8: Prevent Risk of Falls
- Cleaning Module 9: Minimise Consequences
- Cleaning Module 10: The Risk Assessment
- Cleaning Module 11: Course Summary
cleaning - Working in Confined Spaces
- Cleaning Module One: The Law
- Cleaning Module Two: Confined Space and the Dangers?
- Cleaning Module Three: Safe Procedures
- Cleaning Module Four: Communication, Emergencies and Paperwork
cleaning - Health & Safety
- Cleaning Module 1: Health and Safety at Work and the Laws
- Cleaning Module 2: Managing for Health and Safety
- Cleaning Module 3: Risk Assessment and Common Risks
- Cleaning Module 4: Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Cleaning Module 5: Accidents and Ill Health at Work
- Cleaning Module 6: Electrical, Fire and Gas Safety
- Cleaning Module 7: Safety in Different Work Settings
- Cleaning Module 8: Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Cleaning Module 9: Other Health and Safety Hazards at Work
cleaning - First Aid at Work
- Cleaning Module 01: Introduction to Workplace First Aid
- Cleaning Module 02: Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid
- Cleaning Module 03: Incident Management at Work
- Cleaning Module 04: Primary Survey
- Cleaning Module 05: Secondary Survey
- Cleaning Module 06: Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Cleaning Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace
- Cleaning Module 08: Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Cleaning Module 09: Secondary Illness Breathing Problems
- Cleaning Module 10: Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Cleaning Module 11: Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Cleaning Module 12: Call for an Emergency
cleaning - PPE
This PPE training course covers all types of personal protection equipment and their correct usage, taking you through safety legislation and regulations, the different situations where PPE is required, and PPE risk assessments.
cleaning - Personal Hygiene Course
The personal hygiene course is designed to provide learners with the essential information to ensure a high standard of self-care for the workplace and beyond. The course includes hygiene guidelines for children, as well as personal hygiene best practices for men and women.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive cleaning safety training course applies to the following:
- Domestic Cleaners
- Window Cleaners
- Cleaning Business Owners
- Mobile Cleaners
- Cleaning Operatives
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this cleaning course.
This cleaning course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Domestic Cleaners: £9.21 per hour
- Window Cleaners: £9.00 per hour
- Cleaners: £8.92 - £16.32 per hour
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.