Add to basket or enquire
You always look for a clean surrounding when you walk into any place — whether it's an office, a restaurant, or your own house. Because, cleanliness always makes a massive influence on people's impressions of a place.Thus, it is critical not only for a healthy and germ-free environment but also for a blissful ambience.
Any tidy environment is always welcoming. Additionally, a clean, germ-free, and uncluttered work environment is an unfailing approach to increase employee productivity. However, maintaining and keeping a place clean requires a lot of effort. For whatever reason you came to this page — to keep your home sparkling clean or establish your own cleaning business, this Cleaning training will definitely benefit you in every way.
Throughout this course, you will walk through the intricacies of a cleaning job. This course will tell you about it all, from cleaning equipment and products to cleaning techniques and standards. You will get to know about a typical day in the life of a cleaner in various work settings. Additionally, you will gain step-by-step guidance on cleaning houses, offices, commercial kitchens and more. This course will also educate you on chemical safety, alarm codes, non-routine wastes, cleaning external areas and surfaces, etc.
Moreover, this cleaner training will teach you how to start a cleaning business providing quality service. Besides this, you will learn about customer satisfaction, marketing and sales, business insurance and tax, etc.
Our Advanced Diploma on Cleaning is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes.
So, join this Cleaning course — gain every necessary skill and knowledge to make any space squeaky clean.
What you'll get out of this Cleaning course:
- Take a look at a typical day in the life of a cleaner.
- Get to know the diversity of cleaning jobs.
- Acquaint yourself with cleaning equipment and products.
- Learn about the house cleaning techniques and standards.
- Step-by-step guidance on commercial kitchen cleaning.
- Perceive the crucial steps in office space & toilet cleaning.
- Explore the vital tactics of cleaning external areas and surfaces.
- Become skilled at dealing with non-routine waste.
- Familiarise yourself with chemical safety and alarm codes for cleaners.
- Know how to plan and start a cleaning business.
- Be adept in running a business with quality service
- Develop your knowledge of customer satisfaction.
- Have a clear idea of staff and expansion management.
- Gain the fundamentals of marketing and sales.
- Strengthen your understanding of business insurance and tax.
What Will I Learn from This Cleaning Course:
- Get an in-depth introduction to cleaning for a living including the typical hours a cleaner works, the pay you can expect, and typical working conditions
- Learn about the common cleaning equipment, products and clothing you will need to use as a cleaner
- Discover everything you need to know about cleaning houses including the cleaning techniques you need to use and the professional standards which will be expected of you
- Understand the steps you need to take to clean a bathroom effectively
- Gain an understanding of cleaning offices including common areas such as toilets, elevators, halls, and walkways
- Learn how to deal with non-routine waste while cleaning
- Discover how to ensure customer satisfaction and anticipate common cleaning complaints
- Learn how to market your cleaning business including advertising on the internet
Why People Enrol this Operations Management Advanced Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Cleaning Course
- Learning materials of our Cleaning Course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Cleaning Course content for a full year
- Complete the Cleaning Course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Cleaning Course
This Cleaning Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Cleaning Contracts
- Expected Pay
- A Day in the Life of a Cleaner
Module 2: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaning Offices
- Cleaning Pubs and Leisure Premises
Module 3: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Self-Employed Cleaning Equipment for Domestic and Business Purposes
- Cleaning Products and Clothing
Module 4: House Cleaning
- Cleaning Techniques and Standards Expected
Module 5 Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Domestic and Hospitality Kitchen Cleaning
- Cleaning Commercial Kitchen
Module 6 Bathrooms and Toilets
- Professional Toilet Cleaning Equipment
- Bathroom Cleaning Routine
- Key Steps in Bathroom Cleaning
Module 7 Office Cleaning
- Trying and Clearing Up Rubbish in Office
- How to Clean Staff Toilets
Module 8 Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Outdoor Cleaning and Its Potential Hazards
- Wastewater Management
Module 9 Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Waste Handling
- PPE for Different Purposes and Non-Routine Waste Handling
- Waste Segregation and Product Recycling
- Pharmaceutical disposal
Module 10 Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Required Actions in case of a Chemical Injury
- Correct Way of Cleaning Chemical Storing
- Purchasing Cleaning Chemicals
- Security Alarm Codes
Module 11 Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Cleaning Businessmen’s Important Traits
- The Right Type of Cleaning Business for You
- Local Area Market Research Concerns
- Target Market
- Planning for Cleaning Company and Writing it Down
Module 12 Running the Business with Quality Service
- Providing Your Clients with a Service
- Producing Detail Lists
Module 13 Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring Client Satisfaction
- How Clients Regard Cleaning
Module 14 Management of Staff
- Employing Staff
- Local Advertising
- Word of Mouth
Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
Module 16 Expansion Management
- Recruiting Service Managers
- Employing Administrative Staff
- Managing the Payroll
Module 17 Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
- Insurance for Cleaning Businesses
- Tax Regulations for Cleaners Who are Self-Employed
... and many more!
How is the Cleaning Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Cleaning Course, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Cleaning, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £129
- International: £129 + £10 (postal charge) = £139
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Cleaning, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Cleaning Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in professional cleaning
- People already working in related fields of cleaning and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Cleaning Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Cleaning Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Cleaning course equips you with a thorough understanding of cleaning and maintenance. Completing this course will help you develop the abilities needed to function at an extraordinary level and discover fun and satisfying job paths, such as —
The average yearly salary for these positions in the UK ranges from £10,000 to £25,000.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does it take to complete the course
Hi Angela, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 610 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How will I be assessed?
Hi Alexander, There will be a mock and a final test at the end of the last module. The exam will consist of around 20-30 multiple choice questions and will allow around 20-30 minutes to complete. You will need 60% or more correct answers to pass the exam. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I fail to complete the course in a year, do I need to pay again?
Hi Noah, Thanks for your question. If you fail to complete the course within a year, you just need to inform us about that and we will happily extend your subscription and that's without any fees. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.