Add to basket or enquire
Our Advanced Diploma on Cleaning is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme (ABC Awards), for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. This Cleaning Course is also accredited by CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof your achievement.
Become your own boss and increase your earning potential by enrolling on the Cleaning online training course from One Education. Learn the professional skills and knowledge you need to know to start your own successful cleaning business.
Whether you’re a cleaner looking to improve your current skillset and acquire the business skills needed to start your own cleaning business, or you’re new to the cleaning industry and want to set up a successful business of your own, the Cleaning training course is perfect for you.
This comprehensive cleaning training course covers everything you need to know about getting started as a cleaner, developing professional-level cleaning skills, and knowing how to clean homes, offices, commercial kitchen, bathrooms, and outdoor spaces. The Cleaning course also focuses on how to set up your own cleaning business and ensure it’s a success right from the start. From creating a business plan to effective marketing and even creating a business budget, the Cleaning training course will leave you feeling confident and prepared enough to take the plunge and start your own cleaning business.
What Will I Learn from This Cleaning Course:
- Get an in-depth introduction to cleaning for a living including the typical hours a cleaner works, the pay you can expect, and typical working conditions
- Learn about the common cleaning equipment, products and clothing you will need to use as a cleaner
- Discover everything you need to know about cleaning houses including the cleaning techniques you need to use and the professional standards which will be expected of you
- Understand the steps you need to take to clean a bathroom effectively
- Gain an understanding of cleaning offices including common areas such as toilets, elevators, halls, and walkways
- Learn how to deal with non-routine waste while cleaning
- Discover how to ensure customer satisfaction and anticipate common cleaning complaints
- Learn how to market your cleaning business including advertising on the internet
Why People Enrol this Operations Management Advanced Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Cleaning Course
- Learning materials of our Cleaning Course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Cleaning Course content for a full year
- Complete the Cleaning Course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Cleaning Course
This Cleaning Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Cleaning Contracts
- Expected Pay
- A Day in the Life of a Cleaner
Module 2: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaning Offices
- Cleaning Pubs and Leisure Premises
Module 3: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Self-Employed Cleaning Equipment for Domestic and Business Purposes
- Cleaning Products and Clothing
Module 4: House Cleaning
- Cleaning Techniques and Standards Expected
Module 5 Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Domestic and Hospitality Kitchen Cleaning
- Cleaning Commercial Kitchen
Module 6 Bathrooms and Toilets
- Professional Toilet Cleaning Equipment
- Bathroom Cleaning Routine
- Key Steps in Bathroom Cleaning
Module 7 Office Cleaning
- Trying and Clearing Up Rubbish in Office
- How to Clean Staff Toilets
Module 8 Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Outdoor Cleaning and Its Potential Hazards
- Wastewater Management
Module 9 Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Waste Handling
- PPE for Different Purposes and Non-Routine Waste Handling
- Waste Segregation and Product Recycling
- Pharmaceutical disposal
Module 10 Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Required Actions in case of a Chemical Injury
- Correct Way of Cleaning Chemical Storing
- Purchasing Cleaning Chemicals
- Security Alarm Codes
Module 11 Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Cleaning Businessmen’s Important Traits
- The Right Type of Cleaning Business for You
- Local Area Market Research Concerns
- Target Market
- Planning for Cleaning Company and Writing it Down
Module 12 Running the Business with Quality Service
- Providing Your Clients with a Service
- Producing Detail Lists
Module 13 Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring Client Satisfaction
- How Clients Regard Cleaning
Module 14 Management of Staff
- Employing Staff
- Local Advertising
- Word of Mouth
Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
Module 16 Expansion Management
- Recruiting Service Managers
- Employing Administrative Staff
- Managing the Payroll
Module 17 Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
- Insurance for Cleaning Businesses
- Tax Regulations for Cleaners Who are Self-Employed
... and many more!
How is the Cleaning Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module of our Cleaning Course, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Cleaning Course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £129. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Cleaning Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Cleaning Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in professional cleaning
- People already working in related fields of cleaning and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Cleaning Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Cleaning Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Cleaning Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Cleaning Course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long does it take to complete the course
Hi Angela, Thanks for reaching out. The approximate course duration is 610 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How will I be assessed?
Hi Alexander, There will be a mock and a final test at the end of the last module. The exam will consist of around 20-30 multiple choice questions and will allow around 20-30 minutes to complete. You will need 60% or more correct answers to pass the exam. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I fail to complete the course in a year, do I need to pay again?
Hi Noah, Thanks for your question. If you fail to complete the course within a year, you just need to inform us about that and we will happily extend your subscription and that's without any fees. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.