Add to basket or enquire
Gear up to get well versed in Cleaning Training now. Become the best in the Cleaning Training business.
This Cleaning Training Course has been designed and developed by Cleaning Training industry specialists who have been in the business for years. You’ll get easy to understand lessons, and you will gain valuable insights on the Cleaning Training business which will help you understand the drill better than ever.
Join today, be skilled, learn with positive energy and enthusiasm, create an excellent career in Cleaning Training using your full potential!
This Cleaning Training course package includes:
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Cleaning Training
- Interactive online learning experience provided by a fantastic learning portal and dashboard.
- 24/7 access to the course materials with live chat support and email assistance.
- Easy accessibility— anytime, anywhere — from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.).
- 100% learning satisfaction guarantee by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
- Lifetime Access to the Cleaning Training Course
- Unlimited Retake Exam & Tutor Support
Get Started Now.
Course Curriculum of Cleaning Training
Take a look at the training modules of the Cleaning Training course:
Cleaning- Module 01: House Cleaning
- Cleaning- Cleaning techniques and expected standards
- Cleaning- Surface cleaning
- Cleaning- Dusting procedures
- Cleaning- Glass and mirror cleaning
- Cleaning- Carpet cleaning
- Cleaning- Hardwood floor cleaning
- Cleaning- How to clean treated floors?
- Cleaning- Cleaning of computer monitors and television screens
- Cleaning- Specialist surface cleaning
- Cleaning- Expected cleaning standards
Cleaning- Module 02: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Cleaning- Domestic and hospitality kitchen cleaning
- Cleaning- Microwaves
- Cleaning- Ovens
- Cleaning- Gas cooktops
- Cleaning- Electric cooktops
- Cleaning- Refrigerators
- Cleaning- Sinks
- Cleaning- Food safety
- Cleaning- Commercial kitchen sinks
- Cleaning- Commercial oven and cooktops
- Cleaning- Steamers and other kitchen equipment
- Cleaning- Cleaning commercial kitchens sides and preparation areas
- Cleaning- Kitchen floors
- Cleaning- Cleaning commercial kitchens methodically
- Cleaning- Commercial kitchen cleaning fluids
Cleaning- Module 03: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Cleaning- Professional toilet cleaning equipment
- Cleaning- Toilet
- Cleaning- Bath
- Cleaning- Shower
- Cleaning- Sinks
- Cleaning- Bathroom cleaning routine
- Cleaning- Key points in bathroom cleaning
- Cleaning- The toilet
- Cleaning- The shower
- Cleaning- Cleaning the shower doors
- Cleaning- Removing stains
- Cleaning- Unclogging the drain
- Cleaning- Fixing the showerhead
- Cleaning- Washing the shower curtain
- Cleaning- The bath
- Cleaning- Black mould
- Cleaning- The bidet
- Cleaning- Important things in bathroom cleaning
Cleaning- Module 04: Office Cleaning
- Cleaning- Tidying and cleaning rubbish in offices
- Cleaning- How to clean staff toilets?
- Cleaning- Elevators and stairs
- Cleaning- Stairs
- Cleaning- Elevators
- Cleaning- Halls and walkways
- Cleaning- Office desks
- Cleaning- Office kitchens
Cleaning- Module 05: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Cleaning- Cleaning external areas
- Cleaning- A typical work schedule
- Cleaning- Risk assessments and information sheets
- Cleaning- Security for chemicals
- Cleaning- Preparing to clean
- Cleaning- Health and safety
- Cleaning- How to use a commercial pressure washer safely?
- Cleaning- Outdoor cleaning and its potential hazards
- Cleaning- Wastewater management
- Cleaning- Wastewater solutions
Assessment & Certification
Give a short online assessment after studying the Cleaning Training course to instantly evaluate your understanding of the topic.
You will get unlimited chances to retake the exam, so don’t worry if you don’t pass the exam on your first try.
After passing the assessment of this Cleaning Training course, you can get the digital certificate for just £3.99.
You can also order the hard copy certificate for just £8.99 with free shipping inside the UK.
Start now and become skilled in Cleaning Training today.
Upon successful completion of this Cleaning Training course—
- You can provide services related to Cleaning Training with complete knowledge and confidence
- You’ll be competent and proficient enough to start a Cleaning Training related business on your own
- You can teach others about Cleaning Training
- You will have enhanced your portfolio, you can use the certificate as proof of your Cleaning Training efficiency to employers
Who is this course for?
Whether you are trying to improve your career situation or add new skills to your resume or just learn about Cleaning Training out of pure interest, the Cleaning Training course is sure to hook you in and act as the stepping stone for you to become an expert on Cleaning Training.
The Cleaning Training course is helpful for those who want to obtain the skills and certification to quickly pursue a career in Cleaning Training. It is also great for professionals who are already working in Cleaning Training and want to get promoted at work.
To enrol in this Cleaning Training course all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
No previous experience is needed nor do you need to have any sort of educational qualification to enrol in this Cleaning Training course.
People under the age of 16 can also take the course by taking guardian approval first.
You can enrol from any internet-enabled smart device and can study from the comfort of your home.
Get started now by enrolling in this Cleaning Training course.
Not only will this Cleaning Training course help you get promoted at work, but it will also help you start a career in the Cleaning Training industry if you are just getting started.
The certificate you get by completing this course will allow employers to notice you in a sea of competition and you will be able to start building your career in Cleaning Training in no time.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.