Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
If you’re looking to kickstart a career in cleaning or wish to establish your own cleaning business, but need to know more about cleaning business and safety compliance, then this Cleaning - Essential Skills course is perfect for you. It focuses on cleaning business and general workplace safety for cleaning professionals, covering everything you need to train your staff effectively. With step-by-step guidance led by an expert instructor, it includes all areas from workplace first aid to the different types of PPE.
You’ll learn how to establish a cleaning business, best practice for working at height for window cleaners, regulations for working in confined spaces, how to work safely with hazardous cleaning chemicals, and other essential topics. You’ll also explore common cleaning-related accidents and illnesses, with proper training and guidance on how to use different types of PPE.
By the end of this course, you’ll have an excellent understanding of cleaning business and cleaning safety regulations in the UK, the skills to ensure your full compliance, and the knowledge of what to do in the event of an emergency in the workplace.
- Gain the fundamental skills required to clean a house, office or hotel thoroughly
- Get started in setting up your own cleaning service business and learn how to train your staff
- Learn how to work safely and compliantly with hazardous chemicals and substances
- Familiarise with commercial cleaning equipment and cleaning procedures
- Understand the safety regulations for working at height and in confined spaces
- Have solid knowledge of the most common causes of accidents, injuries and illness in the workplace
- Know how to provide quality first aid in the workplace and handle a work-related emergency
- Gain the practical skills to conduct safety risk assessments and train staff on PPE
- Get expert tips on how to market your cleaning services, find staff and advertise your business both online and offline
Key Features Cleaning - Essential Skills Bundle Course
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning
The Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in this field or is looking for guidance on how to establish a cleaning business of their own. It covers the different types of cleaning contracts, cleaning equipment and PPE, as well as training in how to clean offices, hotels, and commercial kitchens. You’ll also get expert tips on how to market your cleaning services, find staff and advertise your business both online and offline.
Working at Height
To avoid injury at work, it is essential that those that work at height understand the safety measures that must be in place to protect their safety. This Working at Height training course includes step-by-step guidance on occupational health & safety, covering PPE required to work at height, UK safety laws, and risk mitigation.
Working in Confined Spaces
Learn the safety requirements and regulations for working in low-risk and high-risk confined spaces, with this certified safety training course. This course provides essential information on the health risks of working in confined spaces and how to mitigate them, with up-to-date knowledge of UK safety regulations.
Health & Safety
Prevent injury and illness at work and ensure your compliance and professionalism by learning fundamental safety regulations. Learn about common safety risks, electrical, fire, and gas safety and other key topics, covering legal responsibilities for both employers and employees.
First Aid at Work
The First Aid at Work course is designed to teach learners how to respond to a wide range of accidents, illnesses and injuries that can occur in the workplace, taking you step-by-step through emergency procedures. It covers the full contents of the first-aid kit, how to perform CPR, treat burns, bleeding, shock, and more.
This PPE training course covers all types of personal protection equipment and their correct usage, taking you through safety legislation and regulations, the different situations where PPE is required, and PPE risk assessments.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive cleaning safety training course applies to the following:
- Domestic Cleaners
- Window Cleaners
- Cleaning Business Owners
- Mobile Cleaners
- Cleaning Operatives
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.