Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This cleaner Training course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Cleaner Training course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Cleaner Training Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Cleaner Training course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Cleaner Training course is as follows:
- Module 01: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Module 02: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Module 03: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Module 04: House Cleaning
- Module 05 Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Module 06 Bathrooms and Toilets
- Module 07 Office Cleaning
- Module 08 Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Module 09 Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Module 10 Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Module 11 Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Module 12 Running the Business with Quality Service
- Module 13 Customer Satisfaction
- Module 14 Management of Staff
- Module 15 Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Module 16 Expansion Management
- Module 17 Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
All of our courses, including this Cleaner Training course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Cleaner Training course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Cleaner Training course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this cleaner Training course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What age do u have to be
Dear Lorna, Anyone more than 16 can do the course. However, the below 16 can also do the course with their parents consent.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.