Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
- On completion of this course you will:
- • Have considered breaches of duty following referral and breaches in primary care, with reference to the NICE Guidelines
- • Have a greater understanding of the ‘but for’ and balance of probabilities test in respect of causation
- • Be familiar with recent case law decisions in this area of clinical negligence practice
This invaluable webinar explores clinical negligence claims where the patient has suffered a possible negligent delay in the diagnosis of cancer.
Focussing on breach of duty in failing to detect signs of cancer on diagnostic testing, this webinar will also provide viewers with an invaluable insight into the intricacies of causation in this area,
Designed to be viewed by claimant and defendant clinical negligence practitioners of any level, this course will offer a practical discussion of the facts of Penney (2) Palmer (3) Cannon v East Kent Health Authority  and the subsequent wider application of this case.
Lecturer and barrister Aneurin Moloney will also consider the following topics, as they apply to claims arising out of delays in diagnosing cancer:
• ‘Push/Pull cases’
• Breaches of duty
• Causation – Material contribution
• Loss of median life expectancy
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.