Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Be familiar with a trustee’s duties and with reference to the following; no conflict, no profit, account, bona fide exercise of discretion, standard of care
- Understand how to establish a breach and the defences available
- Be aware of the issues surrounding the removal of trustees
- Know how to approach the court to intervene, where appropriate
What is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at solicitors who advise clients regarding trusts, but will also be of interest to general practitioners who would like to enhance their knowledge of this particular aspect of private client work, including trainees, legal executives and paralegals.
This course will offer a practical discussion of claims against trustees and will explore the following topics in some detail:
- Trustees’ duties
- Establishing a breach
- Removal of trustees;
- Asking the court to intervene
- Watch 1 hour recorded webinar
- This course provides one CPD point
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.