Add to basket or enquire
CIW is the world’s fastest-growing vendor-neutral Internet skills training and certification program for students and professionals. More than a certification or a curriculum publisher, CIW is a Web technology standard adopted by academic institutions, governments and businesses worldwide. CMIT is an approved CIW training provider and provides CIW official training materials.
The CIW Web Foundations Associate course is the most popular vendor-neutral Web education program in the world. The course comprises three sections; Internet Business Associate, which covers Introduction to IT Business and Careers, Internet Services and Tools for Business, IT Project and Program Management; Site Development Associate, which covers HTML5 Coding, Video, Audio and Image Techniques, and Website Development for Business; and Network Technology Associate, which covers Introduction to Networking, Networking Components and Standards, Internet Services, and Network and Cloud Security Risks.
Students are provided with the following resources:
- Comprehensive online course materials covering the entire syllabus.
- eLearning resources – access to movies, course review questions, exercises and flashcards.
Internet Business Associate
- Introduction to IT Business and Careers
- Internet Communication
- Introduction to Internet Technology
- Web Browsing
- Multimedia on the Web
- Databases and Web Search
- Business E-Mail and Personal Information Management
- Protecting Yourself Online
- Internet Services and Tools for Business
- IT Project and Program Management
Site Development Associate
- Markup Language and Site Development Essentials
- HTML5 Coding
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Graphical Elements
- HTML Tables
- Video, Audio and Image Techniques
- Extending HTML
- GUI HTML Editors and Mobile Websites
- Website Development for Business
Network Technology Associate
- Introduction to Networking
- Networking Components and Standards
- Connecting to the Internet
- Internet Services
- Hardware and Device Connectivity
- Network and Cloud Security Risks
- Once you successfully pass the programme, you will receive a Diploma in Online Development and eCommerce from CMIT.
- You may optionally take an exam to receive CIW Certification. CIW exams are completed at home or work at a time that suits you, using a proctored (supervised) exam. Your webcam is used to supervise you during the exam. For details and how to book an exam found on the cmit website.
Who is this course for?
Web and App Designers and Developers.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing specialists.
Owners and managers of websites, apps and e-commerce sites.
Those who wish to pursue a career in Web IT Development or Web Security.
No prior experience using the Internet, developing Web pages or configuring networks is necessary.
Students should be familiar with an operating system such as Microsoft Windows 7 before taking this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.