Add to basket or enquire
The user interface is one of the most important aspects of technology as it allows users and consumers to interact with a website or webpage, so a succinct, user-friendly output is key to determining the success of many sites, no matter what the objective is. The Designers of these interfaces have the most important job of all, if an interface isn’t visually compelling, then no-one is going to want to use it.
The CIW User Interface Designer training will teach you how to design and develop an enthralling visual experience for multiple platforms, including mobile, tablet and desktop using industry recognised strategies and tactics.
The course is ideal for Web Designers, Graphic Designers and marketing professionals who are looking to build and validate their skills. It’s also perfect for anyone looking to break into design as it will provide a globally recognised certification and the skills you need to succeed in such an exciting, growing, and vibrant industry.
CIW User Interface Designer Exam
The exam needed for full certification (1D0-621) is included:
- 75-minute time limit
- 74% required to pass
- 54 questions
- Domain 1: User Interface Design Projects
- Domain 2: User Interface Design Process
- Domain 3: User Centred Web Design
- Domain 4: User Interface Design Principles
- Domain 5: Colour, Typography, Layout, and Wireframing
- Domain 6: Designing a Basic Web Page User Interface
- Domain 7: Web Site Navigation Concepts
- Domain 8: Designing an Interface Web Page User Interface
- Domain 9: User Interface Design and SEO Strategies
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Obtain information from the client, including obtaining detailed information from relevant parties (e.g. sales and marketing)
- Create a wireframe
- Deploy appropriate colour schemes and tones
- Describe and use current typical design templates
- Summarize proper use of formatting and typography
- Recognize user analysis techniques
- Apply essential usability concepts, including clarity, ease of use, simplicity, detectability and typography
- Describe usability testing procedures, including the importance of testing
- Design for multiple platforms (e.g., mobile phone, tablet, traditional desktop)
- Identify elements that make a compelling visual experience
- Discuss branding considerations in relation to user interface design
- Implement responsive design (e.g. progressive enhancement, feature detection)
- Design pages for a cloud-based storefront
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Exam included for a cost-effective package that provides everything you need for full certification
- 24-hour access to the course content for one entire year meaning you can study anytime, anywhere!
- Tutor support is available via our Live Chat Tutor Support platform. Gain the guidance of a dedicated tutor within minutes, available 24/7 in any time zone
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday customer support
- Learn how to design and develop flawless webpages
System requirement Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB Operating Systems Windows 7
iOS Browsers Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
Mozilla Firefox Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.