Add to basket or enquire
Data analysis is vital in providing organisations with accurate insight that they can make informed decisions on. The need for justified decisions is major in running a successful business and that’s why Data Analysts have become so important in the modern-day business world.
The CIW Data Analyst Certification training and exam package will teach you how to use the most popular data analysing tools and how to use that data to make justified business decisions. The official exam, 1D0-622, is included and will provide validation to your newfound skillset. The qualification is perfect for anyone looking to become a Data Analyst, or current data professionals looking to get accreditation for existing skills.
CIW Data Analyst Certification Exam
- 48 questions
- 75% required to pass
- 75-minute duration
CIW Data Analyst Certification Exam Domains
- Domain 1: Fundamentals of Data Analysis
- Domain 2: Introduction to Big Data
- Domain 3: Working with Data Sources
- Domain 4: Tools for Capturing and Analysing Data
- Domain 5: Analysing and Reporting Data
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify typical sources of institutional knowledge, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, transaction data, social media, marketing sources.
- Compare and contrast structured and unstructured data.
- Deploy specific tactics for working with cloud-based data, including cloud-native data, migrating data to or from the cloud.
- Summarize ways that data is used to drive business decisions.
- Deploy tools for capturing and analysing data, including Hadoop, R Project, custom database applications.
- Extrapolate information using data obtained from new and traditional data sources, including Web and social media logs, marketing, sales, technical support, customer relations.
- Determine relationships between organizational efforts and business outcomes.
- Identify ways to capture and represent data, including creating dashboards (e.g., executive summaries), creating reports and charts, using traditional and Web-based tools.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- 24-hour customer support Monday to Friday
- Make statistic-based, justifiable business decisions using some of the most popular statistic capturing tools
- Examination for full certification is available to validate your skills with global recognition
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available, giving you instant access to an expert tutor anywhere in the world who will answer your questions and problems within minutes, so you can continue with your course with no further delays
- 24/7 access to the course content and our platform for 12 months, so you can study anytime, anywhere for maximum convenience
System requirement Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB Operating Systems Windows 7
iOS Browsers Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
Mozilla Firefox Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.