This excellent Citrix CXD-203: Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 course will fully prepare you to sit the Citrix CXD-203 exam. During this Citrix CXD-203 course will provide you with all the skills needed to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. In addition, learners of this Citrix CXD-203 course you’ll learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops, and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
- Understand the XenDesktop 7.6 requirements and implementations
- Understand how to plan and design XenDesktop infrastructure
- Understand data and network redundancy
- Understand how to build, test, and deploy VM to XenDesktop
- Introduction To Virtualization
- Introduction To Desktop Virtualization
- Endoscope 7.6 Requirements And Implementations
- Plan And Design Endoscope Infrastructure
- Data And Network Redundancy
- Automating Using Powershell
- Virtualizing Using Hyper-V
- Build Test And Deploy VM To Xen Desktop
- Internet Information Services
- Course Review
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
From the date you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to a personalised online study platform. The course is designed so you can go at your own pace and can complete the course in stages, revisiting at any time.
Method of assessment
This course is assessed by the Citrix CXD-203 exam. Please note, we do not provide any official exam with this course, please purchase the official exam separately.
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a Citrix CXD-203: Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 certificate. (This course is not included the official certificate)
This online course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Who is this course for?
- Applications Manager
- Learners should be age 16 or over
- For practical purposes, learners will need to have a good grasp of English, Maths and ICT
- Applications Manager
- Virtualisation Consultant
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Infrastructure Administrator
- 3rd Line Support
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.