TSW Training Ltd
The CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is a health and safety course that will provide delegates with an understanding of the supervisory responsibilities on a construction site.
This two day course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It is vital for individuals in a supervisory position to have the necessary knowledge to ensure the safety of others working on site.
What will be learnt
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Know the structure of health and safety law
- Understand how the supervisory role fits with the site manager
- Use effective communication
Confidently carry out:
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Toolbox talks
The course will cover
- Health and safety law
- Developing a health and safety management system
- Fire prevention and control
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Hazardous substances
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Working at height
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manual handling
- Accidents and first aid
- Tool box talks
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for individuals who are due to acquire supervisory responsibilities on a construction site including:
- Site supervisors
- Newly-appointed site managers
There is no pre-course preparation required to attend this course however a good understanding of spoken and written English is ideal.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.