Construction Helpline Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Overview: The course is the first step towards a CSCS Labourers Card (Green
Card) and to the progressive CITB Site Safety Plus suite of courses that range
from training for operatives into the industry up to senior manager/director
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site
- Legal requirements and liabilities
- Working at height
- Manual Handling
- Fire prevention
- Work equipment
- Occupational Health
Duration: 1 Day
Assessment and exams: This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of
case studies, classroom discussion and group work. You will be continuously
assessed and required to successfully complete a multiple-choice test.
Qualifications/certification: CITB Site Safety Plus Certificate.
The course in question will be conducted in the English Language as such all
delegate must have a thorough understanding and conversational command of
the language. We do not currently offer any CITB courses in any other medium
Should you or any of your delegates feel that you may struggle with some of the
written work that is required to complete the course, please make your concerns
known to the trainer at the earliest opportunity. Please be aware that we will treat
anything said with the utmost confidence and discretion.
We have a great deal of experience in accommodating clients with varying levels
of English. Please inform us if you require any additional learning requirements at
least 1 week prior to the course , so that we can ensure the material taught suits
- Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the course commences for registration purposes.
- Please ensure you bring your National Insurance number along with a form of photographic I.D i.e. driving
- Delegates must be competent in English at operative level; all Site Safety Plus courses will be delivered in English.
- Parental consent must be obtained for anyone attending a course under the age of 18 years old Delegates MUST bring a form of photographic identification along on the day of the course.
- Where identification is not provided by a delegate, they will be refused attendance on the course.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.