Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
These courses are designed for the IT professional wanting to become a Cisco expert and preparing to pass the CCNP exams. The Cisco CCNP is an intermediate level course and consists of the following courses:
- Cisco 642-902: ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 642-813: SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco 642-832: TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
You will receive unlimited access to all the online, tutor-led courses and practice exams for one year.
** This course bundle is part of our IT Library which also includes Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CISSP, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure and MCSE: Productivity and many more **
Our IT Pro Study Bundle gives you access to all the Cisco courses and much more. You have access to over 400 hours of training which includes all the Cisco courses (including the CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Voice and CCNA Security) in addition to all of the Microsoft Server courses.
We also offer a study option which is better suited to people new to IT which includes the CCNA courses as well as CompTIA courses.
The certification courses follow official Cisco curriculum and prepare you for the relevant Cisco CCNP exams.
Looking for Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Live Labs so you can practice on real live servers, routers and switches from wherever you are studying. You have unlimited access to the Labs for 1 year and can practice freely or follow set exercises that mirror the exam courses. Live Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
Live Labs are highly recommended for anyone wanting to study Cisco CCNA or Cisco CISSP to get real world experience.
Why not try our Free Demos?
Our Course Advisors are also available to answer any questions you have and can also provide you with a Free Full Access Trial to properly evaluate our training.
Cisco 642-813: SWITCH - Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Section 1: Analysing Campus Network Design (Cisco SONA)
- Section 2: Implementing VLANs in a Campus Network
- Section 3: Spanning Tree Protocol Enhancements
- Section 4: Routing Between VLANs
- Section 5: Implementing a High Availability Network
- Section 6: Configuring Layer 3 Redundancy with HSRP
- Section 7: Understanding Switch Security Issues
- Section 8: Accommodating Voice and Video in a Campus Network
- Section 9: Integrating Wireless LAN into a Campus Network
Cisco 642-832: TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Section 1: Shooting Trouble
- Section 2: Layer 2
- Section 3: Layer 3
- Section 4: IP Services
- Section 5: VoIP, Video and Multicasting
- Section 6: Wireless
- Section 7: Trouble with IPv6
- Section 8: Troubles with Security
Cisco 642-902: ROUTE - Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Section 1: Scalable Network Design
- Section 2: Open Shortest Path First
- Section 3: Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Section 4: Internet Protocol Version 6
- Section 5: Using Multiple IP Routing Protocols
- Section 6: Assessing Performance Issues
- Section 7: Border Gateway Protocol
- Section 8: Access Technologies for Remote Connections
Who is this course for?
Intermediate level Cisco and IT professionals
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.