Expand and prove your ability to work with Cisco Networks with our engaging, tutor-led courses.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices exams Part 1 & 2 (ICND1 v2 & ICND2 v2) is a two part series designed to validate your skills and knowledge essential to configuring and managing Cisco networks.
The Cisco CCNA v3.0 study package is suited for IT Professionals who want to benefit by having the latest networking skills and be at the forefront of new technologies.
We can also tailor the package to meet your exact training needs. Our friendly Advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
12 Months Access via our online learning portal 365 days per year.
Cisco CCNA Exams:
- 100-105 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices - Part 1
- 200-105 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices - Part 2
What’s new with the CCNA v3?
- Implementing VLSM
- Configuring IPv6
- Understanding IPv6
- Basic IPv6
- Implementing single area OSPF
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Routing between VLANs
- Managing Traffic using ACLs
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Troubleshooting VLAN connectivity
- Understanding and verifying Cisco Licensing
- Managing Cisco devices
- Understanding and configuring clients for SNMP, Syslog and Netflow
- Understanding and configuring OSPFv3
- Multi-area OSPF IPv4 Implementation
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
- Understand Spanning Tree Protocol
- Understand and configure Ether channel
- Understand Layer 3 Redundancy Protocols
Try our training for free!
Get access to a free trial of the course, explore different learning segments and get an exact idea of how the training is delivered.
Cisco CCNA - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND1 & ICND2
ITonlinelearning’s courses follow official Cisco curriculum, once both Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices courses have been completed you will have accomplished the requirements towards the CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification.
What do you Get?
- Expert instructor led training delivered via video streaming
- Extensive demonstrations and presentations delivered in a multimedia format
- Practice tests and full exam simulators
- Unlimited access to the course for 1 year
- 1 inclusive exam fee for both exams
**The training package includes the cost of 1 exam for each exam, which can only be written once payment has been collected in full. If you fail one or both of the exams, you will be liable for the cost of retaking the exam/s.**
Need Cisco Practical Experience?
As a bolt-on option, we offer Live Labs so that you can practice on real live servers, routers and switches from wherever you are studying.
You have unlimited access to the Labs for 1 year and can practice freely or follow set exercises that mirror the exam courses.
Live Labs are highly effective and offer a cheaper alternative to setting up your own test environment.
When can you Start?
Online learning allows you to start anytime, even today!
Our friendly consultants are waiting to help you.
Who is this course for?
This training package is best suited to individuals who are looking to advance their careers, or who are looking to start their careers in the field of IT.
A knowledge of networking will prove to be beneficial when studying the training material.
- Network Engineer
- Cisco Engineer
- 2nd Line Support
- Field Engineer
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.