Cisco are the industry leaders in IT Networking, their range of networking qualification are recognised worldwide.
Use Cisco’s industry-leading concepts and technologies to boost your knowledge of network security to increase chances of success in the IT security field.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
Cisco are an industry-leader in the IT networking sector, providing globally recognised technologies and certifications for networking engineers of all levels of experience.
Cisco 100-105: ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANs
- Understanding IPv4
- Working with Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design and Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
Cisco 200-105 ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Configuring Ethernet LANs
- Configuring IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- IPv4 Services
- IPv6 Routing
- Cloud Based Networking
Cisco 210-260 IINS Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Using Cisco Router SDM security audit features
- Locking down router security for hacker prevention
- Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting philosophy
- Using Access Control Lists to mitigate threats
- Implementing firewalls using Cisco IOS
- Securing Inter-site VPNs and data transfer using SDM
Who is this course for?
This Cisco CCNA Security course is for network managers, administrators and engineers who are responsible for implementing network security. This package is for IT professionals who wish to learn Networking principles using the knowledge of Cisco technologies to boost their chance of succeeding in the IT industry.
There are no requirements to take this Cisco CCNA Security course as it includes the Cisco CCNA course too.
Once you have completed this Cisco CCNA Security course you will have the knowledge to function in roles such as:
• Senior Network Engineer
• Security Analyst
• Network Security Engineer
These jobs can attract salaries in the region of £50,000.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.