Certifications are an enhancing component of your resume with well-formed added skill set. It is important in terms of getting rewards too. There are hundreds of IT related certifications that are now available, however Cisco is still one of the most recognizable worldwide certification. Cisco has created the certification process to give administrators a set of skills and to equip prospective employers with a way to measure skills or match certain criteria. Becoming a Cisco Certified can be a crucial step of a successful journey toward a new, highly rewarding and sustainable career.
Cisco certifications are widely respected in the IT industry and some of the most sought after certifications available in the IT field today. Cisco Certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them. The Cisco learning bundle is a complete resource for all your Cisco training. This bundle will give you the skills needed to master the CCNA and CCNP suite of certifications.
The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Cisco. When you have completed these courses you should be well prepared for the industry-standard Cisco CCNA and CCNP certification examinations.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, and mock exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum by referring to CCNA 200 – 101 ICND2, Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772, CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE, 300 – 315 SWITCH, and 300 – 135 TSHOOT official exams. This course has been designed for 150 guided learning hours.
CISCO 200-101: CCNA - ICND2 - INTERCONNECTING CISCO NETWORKING DEVICES PART 2
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA 200-101
- Review Lab
- Advanced Switching
- Spanning Protocol
- Local Area Networks Security
- Wide Area Network Technology
- Wide Area Network Connections
- HDLC PPP
- Routing with EIGRP
- Routing with OSPF
- Network Management
- Mock Exam: CCNA 200-101 ICND2
CISCO 640-554: CCNA SECURITY - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IOS NETWORK SECURITY - IINS
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Security – 640 – 554
- Network Security
- Securing Network Devices
- IOS Enhancement Lab & Securing Network Devices
- Using CCP To Configure SNMP Lab & AAA
- Firewall Basics Using Access Control List (ACLs)
- Introduction Firewall
- Securing The Local Area Network (LAN)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Managing A Secure Network
- Mock Exam: CCNA Security 640-554
CISCO 640-461: CCNA VOICE - ICOMM V8.0 - CISCO VOICE AND UNIFIED COMM. ADMIN.
- Introduction to Cisco CCNA Voice – 640-461
- Call Routing
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Call Routing
- CUCME Call Routing Basics
- Preparing Network for Voice
- Internet Protocol (IP) Phone Behaviour
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
- End Users and End User Interface
- Endpoint Configuration
- Call Coverage LAB
- Advance Call Coverage (CUCME)
- Mock Exam: CCNA Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM
CISCO 640-722: CCNA WIRELESS - IMPLEMENTING CISCO UNIFIED WIRELESS NETWORKING
- Introduction to CISCO CCNA Wireless – 640 -722
- Cisco Wireless Lingo
- Antennas & Wireless Standards
- Wireless Architecture
- Basic Wireless Site Surveys
- Media Communication & SSID VLAN
- Implementing Cisco
- Prepare your LAN for WLAN
- Creating ADHOC Network
- Wireless Access Point (AP)
- Wireless LAN Controller (WLC)
- Wireless Access Point (AP) Modes
- Advanced Roaming LAB & Spectrum Expert
- Create a Wireless Network Lab
- Wireless Frame Basics
- Radio Frequency (RF) Power
- Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Wireless, CCNA Exploration
CISCO 300-101: CCNP - ROUTE - IMPLEMENTING CISCO IP ROUTING
- Review Routing Fundamentals
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Configuring Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
- Optimise IPV6 & EIGRPF
- Overview of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Configuring BGP
- Configure EIGRP & OSPF
- Conclusion of EIGRP, OSPF, IPV6 & BGP
CISCO 300-115: CCNP - SWITCH - ROUTING AND SWITCHING
- Planning for Complex Network
- Plan and Models
- VLAN & Trunking
- Channels Configuring
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure Routing
- Configure HRSP, VRRP, and GLBP
- Review of CAM, VLANs, VTP and RSTP
CISCO 300-135: CCNP - TSHOOT - TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING CISCO IP NETWORKS
- Cisco Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Switches, VLANs and Trucking
- Troubleshooting STP, and Ether Channel
- Troubleshooting VLANs and Switches
- Troubleshooting FHRP and IPv4
- WAN Technologies and VPN
- Troubleshooting IPv4 and IPv6 and ACLs
- Troubleshooting Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Troubleshooting RIP and EIGRP
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Troubleshooting Route Maps and Restrictions
- Troubleshooting Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Management Protocols and Tools
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or any Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification.
- 1 years of relevant networking experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
CCNA 200 -101 (Routing and Switching) exam:
- There is no official prerequisite
- Recommended Years of Experience/Knowledge: 6 months to 1 year
Security 640 – 554 IINS, Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM, and Wireless 640 – 772 official exams:
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite for
- Cisco recommends approx. 2 years of relevant networking experience.
- Cisco Network Engineer/ Cisco Network Consultant
- Network Design Consultant/ Networking Specialist
- IT Security Technician/ IT Security Specialist
- IT Manager/ IT Sales Account Manager/ IT Consultant
- Network Engineer/ Data and Voice Installation Engineer
- Voice Technology Administrator/ Voice Engineer
- Voice Manager / Voice Technologies Administrator
- Network Administrators/Wireless Support Specialists.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
As this been updated for the 2015 200-105 exams etc. Cisco are saying all this information is retired.
Dear Simon, This online training course bundle is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics 1.CCNA 200 – 101 ICND2 3. Security 640 – 554 IINS 3. Voice 640 – 461 ICOMM 4. Wireless 640 – 772 5.CCNP 300 – 101 RUTE 6.300 – 315 SWITCH 7.300 – 135 TSHOOT . This course has been designed for 85 guided learning hours. We have newly updated 2015 200-105 exam practicing course work also. Best Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long can I have access to this course?
For Cisco CCNA & Cisco CCNP Course Bundle you will have access for 12 months.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.