Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 Practice Lab course.
The 640-816 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations, configuring basic switch and router security, configuring VLANs and associated routing and protocols, and configuring simple WAN links. These tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam or as part of the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam.
- Network fundamentals
- LAN switching technologies
- IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies
- WAN technologies
- Infrastructure services
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure management
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Module 02: Configure verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Module 03: Configure verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Module 04: Implement verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Module 05: Implement and verify WAN links
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Who is this course for?
- This course is intended for students wishing to gain practical IT skills
- This course will enable learners to establish a successful IT career
- Those who hope to sit the 640-816 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 exam
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Security Analyst
- Network Security
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.