Add to basket or enquire
Cisco 200-355: CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND
* 70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Become a handsomely compensated, a critical component of a network team
For individuals who are involved in the technical management of Cisco wireless platforms and solutions, Global Edulink, a UK-leading online training provider, is pleased to offer the Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND online course which involves understanding how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot networks within the telecommunications industry.
Upon completion of this course, you’re expected to be able to undertake activities such as the following:
- Understand the basic wireless standards and signals
- Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Implement stand alone and Cloud deployments and architectures
- Perform basic WLAN configuration
The full list of modules is below.
This course is guaranteed to provide you with the enhanced technical knowledge required to propel you within your engineering career.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Cisco 200-355: CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND
1. Basics of wireless networking
2. Standards of wireless networking
3. Types of wireless signals
4. Antenna types
5. Topologies in networking
6. Types of wireless frames
7. Coverage planning of wireless networks
8. Network architecture types
9. Cloud deployments and stand alone networks
10. Controller based deployment of wireless networks
11. Controller discovery process
12. Roaming wireless network
13. Radio resource management for wireless networks
14. Best practices for wireless security
15. Configuration of wireless lan
16. Configure guest networks
17. Wireless client connectivity
18. Managing wireless networks
19. Cisco interface
20. Cisco network troubleshooting
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND.
[The 02 Cisco 200-355 CCNA Wireless Network Fundamental WIFUND exam is a 90-minute, 60-70 item assessment that is associated with the CCNA Wireless certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) and 802.11 technology essentials along with installing, configuring, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting tasks needed to support small to medium business and enterprise wireless networks.]
This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Telecommunications network engineers.
- Systems Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer Principal
- Inside Systems Engineer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.