Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Studying the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Level 2 Certificate with DLC Training will undoubtedly accelerate your career in supply chain management and procurement.
On completion of this qualification, you will be equipped with skills in recognising and understanding the key transactional processes of supply chain management.
Unrivalled support package available
Fully flexible study options
- First class study materials and resources
- Structured, Constructive Tutor feedback
- Fully Accredited Professional Qualifications
CIPS courses are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, a globally recognised institution within the Procurement and Supply industry. This means your qualification will be sought after and valued by employers all over the world, improving your employability on an international scale.
Units You Can Study
Introducing Procurement and Supply (6 Credits)
- Understand the role of procurement and supply within organisations
- Understand the organisational impact of procurement and supply
- Know how products and services are received from suppliers and delivered to customers
- Know the stages of the sourcing process
- Understand the need for the effective and efficient administration of purchases made within external suppliers
- Know the importance of ethics and responsible procurement in organisations and supply chains
Stakeholder Relationships (3 Credits)
- Know the stakeholders in procurement and supply
- Know the key market factors that impact on a procurement and supply function
- Understand the techniques associated with successful and effective communication in procurement and supply
- Know approaches for conflict resolution with stakeholders in procurement and supply
Inventory, Logistics and Expediting (3 Credits)
- Know the key elements of effective inventory control
- Understand the principles and processes associated with effective logistics control
- Know how effective expediting can be achieved in procurement and supply
Procurement and Supply Operations (3 Credits)
- Know the types of organisations and how they operate
- Know the components of contractual agreements
- Understand sources of information on suppliers and customers
- Understand pricing methods used for the purchasing of goods or services
Systems Technology (3 Credits)
- Understand the use of systems technology and databases and how they contribute to procurement and supply
- Know the types of systems for supplier selection, ordering and payment
- Know why quality management is important in procurement and supply
Who is this course for?
The perfect study option for Junior Buyers and Purchasing Administrators looking to certify their Procurement skills.
By studying a CIPS Level 2 Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations, you will be able to establish strong foundations for the rest of your supply chain management career. Whether you are brand new to the industry, or would like to build on your existing skills, a Level 2 qualification will give you the knowledge you need to achieve your professional objectives.