Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) Online/ Blended
Are you involved in implementing HR or L&D strategies and policies? Do you want to gain Chartered membership of the CIPD or want to progress into a senior role? Our CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme is set at postgraduate level, and is one of the most widely recognised qualifications in CIPD HR and L&D.
DPG’s mission is to revolutionise the HR, L&D and Management professions.?We provide our customers and employees with real support, when it’s needed and how it’s needed. When we say to customers and employees “We want to help you “Develop Yourself” so you can believe, achieve and succeed” we really mean it.
The course is 90% online with complimentary face to face workshops included at no extra cost. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level. The programme is delivered using blended methods to you a truly flexible experience.
Our CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme is designed to not only teach you the qualification but also how to apply this in your workplace. Our Realplays are a fantastic example where we use actors in our workshops to run mock tribunals so you get the chance to apply what you have learnt in a controlled environment.
You will also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won’t find elsewhere, including:
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- top quality training venues in easy to reach locations with lunch included,
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR & L&D publications from some of our community experts
*Request T&Cs on booking of this programme
The CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) programme includes four core modules, which are the same as the HRD programme and four specialist modules which focus on key HR strategies.
- HR Management in Context – You’ll gain an understanding of the environmental contexts of contemporary organisations within which managers, HR professionals and workers interact.
- Leading, Managing and Developing People – This module explores people management and development and seeks to familiarise you with major contemporary research on employment and effective approaches to HR and L&D practice.
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership– The key purpose of this module is to encourage you to develop a strong sense of self-awareness of your own strengths and development needs as a manager or colleague.
- Investigating a Business Issue from a HR Perspective – You’ll get an understanding of the key elements of professional competency, including strategic awareness, business orientation and a concern with adding value through HR practice.
- Resourcing and Talent Management – This module focuses not only on the practical aspects of recruitment, selection, employee retention and dismissal, but also on the strategic aspects to equip you with the knowledge and skills required for resourcing and talent management within a global context.
- Reward Management – This module examines total rewards in an organisational and international context and provides you with the knowledge and understanding of environments in which reward professionals plan, implement and evaluate employee reward policies to support strategic organisational goals.
- Managing Employee Relations – This module will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of employment relations perspectives and debates, from a theoretical and behavioural competency perspective.
- Employment Law – This module will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to brief organisations on the consequences of employment law development and give up-to-date and accurate advice concerning the practical application of legal principles that underpin UK (or Irish) and EU Employment Law.
Who is this course for?
This CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) programme is right for you if you are involved in implementing HR or L&D strategies and policies, and want to gain Chartered membership of the CIPD or wish to progress into a senior role.
If you have studied at degree level or higher in a business related area but do not have HR Management/Development experience, this programme could still be right for you. In this scenario we would strongly recommend you gain access to a mentor during your studies, or consider taking our CIPD Level 5 HR or L&D Certificate/Diploma programme first.
There are no entry requirements for this CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme, however you will need 2-4 years’ of experience.
Once you’ve qualified on the CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) programme, you will have achieved the knowledge required for CIPD Chartered membership. If you then have the relevant work experience, you can apply for a membership assessment (assessing your workplace activities and behaviours) and if successful, you will be upgraded to Chartered Member (MCIPD).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.