Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Are you involved in implementing HR or L&D strategies and policies? Do you want to gain Chartered membership of the CIPD or want to progress into a senior role? Our CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme is set at postgraduate level, and is one of the most widely recognised qualifications in CIPD HR and L&D.
DPG’s mission is to revolutionise the HR, L&D and Management professions. We provide our customers and employees with real support, when it’s needed and how it’s needed. When we say to customers and employees “We want to help you “Develop Yourself” so you can believe, achieve and succeed” we really mean it.
The course is 90% online with complimentary face to face workshops included at no extra cost. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level. The programme is delivered using blended methods to give you a truly flexible experience.
Our CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme is designed to not only teach you the qualification but also how to apply this in your workplace. Our Realplays are a fantastic example where we use actors in our workshops to run mock tribunals so you get the chance to apply what you have learnt in a controlled environment.
For the Diploma, you must complete eight modules comprising the four core modules plus four specialist modules. For your specialist modules, you will be required to choose between the HRM route or the HRD route.
- HR Management in Context – You’ll gain an understanding of the environmental contexts of contemporary organisations within which managers, HR professionals and workers interact.
- Leading, Managing and Developing People – This module explores people management and development and seeks to familiarise you with major contemporary research on employment and effective approaches to HR and L&D practice.
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership– The key purpose of this module is to encourage you to develop a strong sense of self-awareness of your own strengths and development needs as a manager or colleague.
- Investigating a Business Issue from a HR Perspective – You’ll get an understanding of the key elements of professional competency, including strategic awareness, business orientation and a concern with adding value through HR practice.
HR Management specialist modules:
- Resourcing and Talent Management – This module focuses not only on the practical aspects of recruitment, selection, employee retention and dismissal, but also on the strategic aspects to equip you with the knowledge and skills required for resourcing and talent management within a global context.
- Reward Management – This module examines total rewards in an organisational and international context and provides you with the knowledge and understanding of environments in which reward professionals plan, implement and evaluate employee reward policies to support strategic organisational goals.
- Managing Employee Relations – This module will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of employment relations perspectives and debates, from a theoretical and behavioural competency perspective.
- Employment Law – This module will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to brief organisations on the consequences of employment law development and give up-to-date and accurate advice concerning the practical application of legal principles that underpin UK (or Irish) and EU Employment Law.
HR Development specialist modules:
- Learning and Talent Development – You will develop a critical understanding of the contribution of learning and talent development policies and strategies as well as intellectual, social, professional and personal skills to perform effectively in associated professional roles.
- Designing, Delivering and Evaluating L&D Provision – This module develops a critical understanding of the role and influence of a range of contextual factors on the design, delivery and evaluation of the L&D plans and interventions.
- Leadership and Management Development – This module focuses on the development of leadership and management in facilitating organisational, team and individual change and growth.
- Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning – This module explores the connection between learning and knowledge to develop a critical understanding of the concepts of knowledge management and of organisational learning and associated theories.
Who is this course for?
This CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) programme is right for you if you are involved in implementing HR or L&D strategies and policies, and want to gain Chartered membership of the CIPD or wish to progress into a senior role.
If you have studied at degree level or higher in a business related area but do not have HR Management/Development experience, this programme could still be right for you. In this scenario we would strongly recommend you gain access to a mentor during your studies, or consider taking our CIPD Level 5 HR or L&D Certificate programme first.
There are no entry requirements for this CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management programme, however you will need 2-4 years’ of experience.
There are no prerequisite requirements. This programme is open to all.
Once you’ve qualified on the CIPD Level 7 Human Resource Management (HRM) programme, you will have achieved the knowledge required for CIPD Chartered membership. If you then have the relevant work experience, you can apply for a membership assessment (assessing your workplace activities and behaviours) and if successful, you will be upgraded to Chartered Member (MCIPD).
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.