This award provides you with the expert knowledge, skills and understanding needed to brief your organisation on the consequences of current and future developments in employment law.
The programme consists of:
- Specially designed CIPD flexible learning materials and a first class learning experience
- A three-month programme, with just three workshops
- In-depth information on the key principles in UK and EU employment law
- Mock employment tribunal experience
- Achievement through assignments
- No exams!
You'll get up-to-date and accurate advice on how you can apply legal principles at work, across key business activities. You will also be made familiar with the key principles that underpin UK employment law and discover the major defences that employers can deploy when defending cases, alongside considering the potential costs and risks associated with losing them.
Who is this course for?
This programme is right for you if you:
- Have responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within your organisation at either an operational, tactical or more strategic level
- Are a HR professional in a team or in a HR functional management role and are seeking to enhance and develop your career
- Have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within your organisation
- Are a HR consultant who supports organisations in meeting their goals
- Looking to maintain professional development in HR
There are no prerequisite requirements. This programme is open to all.
Once you have completed this award, you can go on to complete a full CIPD Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in HR Management/Development.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.