Add to basket or enquire
Become CIPD qualified 100% online.
We match any other online provider's price.
The fully online CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development is equivalent to a postgraduate qualification and will help you develop the advanced knowledge and tactical skills you need to excel and progress your career in senior L&D roles.
This prestigious qualification is awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the leading international HR and development body and the only organisation in the world that can award Chartered status to individual HR and L&D professionals.
You'll learn to master a broad range of strategic L&D leadership functions, including people management and development strategies and how to improve working lives in the changing business environment.
We’re the UK’s most recommended online learning centre, and once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll gain the resources you want and the support you need to successfully complete your course and stand out as a senior leader.
For the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development, you'll study eight modules, made up of seven core modules and your choice of one elective module.
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
- Organisational Design and Development
- Leadership and Management Development in Context
- Designing Learning to Improve Performance
Elective modules (choose one)
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion
- Wellbeing at Work
- Advanced Employment Law in Practice
- Managing People in an International Context
- Learning and Development Practice
You’ll also complete a written assignment for each module you study and submit each one online to be marked by our assessors.
Who is this course for?
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development is for those who are:
- Aspiring senior-level managers who want to advance their strategic L&D skills.
- Practising senior-level managers who want to broaden and formalise their existing knowledge and strategic skills to better train and lead individuals and teams.
- Senior-level management who want to become CIPD Chartered Members.
You don’t need any formal qualifications to take the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development, however, we recommend that you have a considerable amount of experience in an L&D role or an L&D degree.
If English is your second language, we recommend that you have achieved one of the following, or an equivalent:
- IELTS: 6.5 overall score
- TOEFL: 90 overall score
- Cambridge: Grade C or above
If you don’t have any of these, we’ll review your case on an individual basis.
Your study and further experience could lead to the potential for career development opportunities and senior-level roles.
Upon completion, you'll receive a CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning & Development, which can help you:
- Secure a senior-level L&D role
- Increase your salary and assist with promotions
- Become a CIPD Chartered Member
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.