Add to basket or enquire
Take control of tomorrow.
We match any other online provider's price.
The online CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate in Human Resources is a postgraduate-level qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
This 100% online human resources course is perfect if you're in an HR or L&D management role and want to formalise and extend your expertise, or if you're responsible for HR/L&D strategy and need the specialist skills to excel in your role.
As this is a shorter course than the Level 7 Diploma, you'll have a choice of modules. You could learn how to manage employment relations, acquire the skills to investigate business issues from an HR perspective, or study talent development, reward management, organisational design or other specialities in depth.
You'll gain a deep understanding of the environment and contexts within which HR and L&D practitioners, management and workers interact, and become familiar with current research on approaches to human resource management and development.
Once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll get all the tutor and administrative support you need to complete your course. That's why our CIPD pass rate is an impressive 95%.
- 92% of ICS Learn graduates end up working in HR.
To achieve the Level 7 CIPD Advanced Certificate in HR, you need a total of 60 credits. This is gained by choosing four of the following modules:
- Human Resource Management in Context - 15 credits
- Leading, Managing and Developing People - 15 credits
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership - 15 credits
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective - 15 credits
- Resourcing and Talent Management - 15 credits
- Managing Employment Relations - 15 credits
- Learning and Talent Development - 15 credits
- Reward Management - 15 credits
- Employment Law - 15 credits
- Leadership and Management Development - 15 credits
- Organisational Design and Organisational Development - 15 credits
Who is this course for?
The Advanced Certificate in Human Resources is for those who:
- Have the responsibility for HR decision-making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or a more strategic level
- Are HR professionals in a team or HR functional management role, and are seeking to enhance and develop their career
- Have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- Are independent or employed consultants who support organisations in meeting their goals.
This is a Level 7 programme and requires a good level of HR experience. A prior degree-based educational background would be beneficial.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
Examples of job roles you can enter or progress in with this level of study include:
- Head of HR
- HR Director
- Senior HR Manager
- HR Consultant
- Recruitment Manager
- People Development Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.