Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Study at a time and place that suits you. 100% online learning!
CIPD Enterprises chose Avado to be their exclusive partner for online qualifications. That means the courses in our People Academy are actually built together with CIPD experts. So you’re getting all the latest ideas straight from the source.
CIPD qualifications are internationally recognised and path a way into the Human Resources industry. Develop your knowledge and specialise in key areas relevant to your company needs with this online CIPD HR Level 5 Diploma.
With our flexible, online courses you can find the right course to upskill your HR practice and stay motivated remotely.
Progress into a management role with this online course! The CIPD Level 5 Diploma provides an all-round knowledge in HR management, with a deep dive into leadership, management and employee engagement.
Here are the 8 units you’ll cover, and what you’ll be able to do by the end of each one:
Unit 1: Developing professional practice
Unit 2: Business issues and the context of HR
Unit 3: Resourcing and talent planning
Unit 4: Using information in HR
Unit 5: Managing and coordinating the Human Resources function
Unit 6: Employment law
Unit 7: Developing Leadership & Management Skills
Unit 8: Employee Engagement
Everything you need to succeed!
In addition to your learning, we want to equip you with everything you will need during your learning.
- 24 hour access to your online campus
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Flexible courses: so you can focus on being productive while still developing yourself from home.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those with some HR experience looking to develop to management level.
This is a course for experienced HR professionals, so you will need previous formal qualifications to get started.
- Some HR experience with an interest in developing to management level
- Basic computer skills and access to a phone/tablet/laptop with internet
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A CIPD Foundation qualification or a relevant Level 3 (or higher) qualification
The skills you’ll learn on this course will get you ready to take on senior roles. You’ll also be eligible for Associate Membership of the CIPD.
With this qualification you will be eligible for roles such as: HR Analyst/Advisor or HR Business Partner.
Once you have your qualification you can progress further with the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualification in L&D to develop your learning further.