CIPD Level 5 Diploma in HR Management Online
If you are being funded by your employer, full payment of the programme is needed before your... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
On this programme you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next generation HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
The fully online programme can be completed in as little as six months and you’ll get complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts.
*Request T&Cs on booking of this programme
The Diploma covers all the typical aspects of an HR manager role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. The different awards we offer to students at this level are:
- Developing professional practice – This unit enables you to develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by HR professionals.
- Business issues and the context of Human Resources – You’ll examine HR’s role in strategy formulation and implementation.
- Using information in HR – In this unit, you will develop the skills you need to present business cases for HR improvements.
- Reward management – This unit provides you with a wide understanding of how the business context drives reward strategies and policies.
- Employment Law – This unit introduces the major areas of employment legislation and the employment law system, focusing in particular on ways in which day-to-day HR activities are subjected to some form of regulation.
- Managing and coordinating the HR function – This unit introduces you to HR activity and the role of the HR function in organisations and focuses on its aims and objectives.Contemporary development in employee relations (Diploma only) – This unit allows you to build on your knowledge and experience to develop the skills required to make informed and effective employment relations judgements.
- Resourcing and talent planning (Diploma only) – You’ll be introduced to the key operational tools, techniques and practices used to resource organisations effectively, including recruitment, selection, workforce planning, staff retention, succession planning, retirement and dismissal processes.
Who is this course for?
This programme is right for you if you are an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner
With this programme you can choose to use your current or past employer as the basis for your study or our unique immersive case study environment (DPG are the only CIPD Centre that offers this), so you get to practice risk free in a virtual online company.
There are no entry requirements for this programme. This programme will be suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while, because you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
Your Learning Options:
This programme is 100% online, so if you are in a busy job or have other commitments and would find it hard to take the time to attend workshops, this route is for you. We also offer blended and competency based routes if you prefer.
CIPD Level 5 Human Resources Award/Certificate/Diploma Blended Programme (Workshops and online)
Choose a blend of online modules, which you access at your leisure. You can complete the award as quickly as you can as it is all online based, however you will have up to 24 months to fully complete your programme.
If you’re already working in an HR role and have a full understanding and experience in HR, but do not hold a formal HR qualification, this competency based route could suit you. On this route you have an initial assessment and then a personalised study programme is created for you, so you can achieve your CIPD qualification and get CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. This route is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, without you having to attend any workshops. Please ask one of our programme advisors about this route if you would like to find out more.
There are no entry requirements for this programme, however 2-4 years’ of experience in this industry would be advantageous. This programme is suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while because, you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
Once you’ve qualified you can expect to improve both your earning potential and career opportunities. This programme will fast track your career in HR by giving you professional recognition from the CIPD and once you have completed enough modules at this Level you will be able to use the Assoc CIPD title after your name.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.