Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
It’s time for change.
The fully online CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to progress your career in HR management.
This prestigious qualification is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the only organisation in the world that can award Chartered status to individual HR and L&D professionals and the leading international HR and development body, setting the standard for training in the people profession.
With unlimited support from your personal CIPD tutor, you'll learn the essentials of people management and gain valuable, practical insights into the key areas of HR management and how to effectively lead teams and individuals in the workplace.
We’ve been a CIPD-awarded centre for 30 years, and pioneers in flexible learning 130 years, making us the UK’s most recommended online learning centre – and once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll get all the support and resources you need to complete your course and accelerate your HR career.
You'll study seven modules, made up of six core modules and your choice of one elective module.
- Professionals Behaviours and Valuing People
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Employment Relationship Management
- Talent Management and Workforce Planning
- Reward for Performance and Contribution
- Specialist Employment Law
- Diversity and Inclusion
- People Management in an International Context
- Leadership and Management Development
- Wellbeing at Work
You’ll complete a written assignment for each module you study and submit each one online to be marked by our assessors.
Who is this course for?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management is for those who are:
- Aspiring mid-level managers who want to build a foundation for their HR leadership and management knowledge and skills.
- Practising mid-level managers who want to broaden and formalise their knowledge, skills and experience and progress their career.
You don’t need any formal qualifications to take this course, however, we recommend that you have some HR experience in an entry-level HR role or an HR degree.
If English is your second language, we recommend that you have achieved one of the following (or an equivalent):
- IELTS: 6.0 overall score
- TOEFL: 79 overall score
- Cambridge: Grade C or above
If you don’t have any of these, we’ll review your case on an individual basis.
Upon completion, you'll receive a CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management, which can help you:
- Secure a mid-level HR management role
- Increase your salary and assist with promotions
- Boost your credibility for future opportunities
- Achieve your HR management career goals
- Progress to the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.