Add to basket or enquire
Become CIPD qualified 100% online.
We match any other online provider's price.
The fully online CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to progress your career as a training specialist.
This prestigious qualification is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the leading international HR and development body, setting the global standard for training in the people profession. The CIPD is also the only organisation in the world that can award Chartered status to individual HR and L&D professionals.
You'll learn the essentials of people management and gain valuable, practical insights into the key areas of L&D management and how to effectively train teams and individuals in the workplace.
We’ve been a CIPD-awarded centre for 30 years and pioneers in flexible learning for over 130 years, making us the UK’s most recommended online learning centre – and once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll get all the support and resources you need to complete your course and accelerate your L&D career.
For the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development you'll study seven modules, made up of six core modules and your choice of one elective module.
- Professionals Behaviours and Valuing People
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Support Self-Directed and Social Learning
- Learning and Development Design to Create Value
- Facilitate Personalised and Performance-Focused Learning
Elective modules (choose one)
- Advances in Digital Learning and Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Wellbeing at Work
- Diversity and Inclusion
- People Management in an International Context
- Specialist Employment Law
You’ll complete a written assignment for each module you study and submit each one online to be marked by our assessors.
Who is this course for?
The CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development is for those who are:
- Aspiring mid-level managers who want to build on their existing L&D leadership and management skills.
- Practising mid-level managers who want to broaden and formalise their knowledge, skills and experience and progress their career.
You don’t need any formal qualifications to take the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development, however, we recommend that you have some L&D experience or an applicable degree.
If English is your second language, we recommend that you have achieved one of the following (or an equivalent):
- IELTS: 6.0 overall score
- TOEFL: 79 overall score
- Cambridge: Grade C or above
If you don’t have any of these, we’ll review your case on an individual basis.
Your study and further experience could lead to the potential for career development opportunities.
Upon completion, you'll receive a CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning & Development, which can help you:
- Secure a mid-level L&D role
- Increase your salary and assist with promotions
- Boost your credibility for future opportunities
- Progress to the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.