Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice will kickstart your career in the HR world. You'll be provided with valuable and practical insights into a wide range of HR areas, such as resourcing talent, managing employment relations and HR principals.
This course is for you if you are an existing HR Administrator/Officer or are looking for the perfect entry point into your HR career with a CIPD qualification.
The course is 83% online with complimentary face to face workshops included at no extra cost. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level. The programme is delivered using blended methods to you a truly flexible experience.
- in-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements,
- quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute,
- top quality training venues in easy to reach locations with lunch included,
- complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts
*Request T&Cs on booking of the CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme
The CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme covers all the typical aspects of an HR practitioner role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR – This is an introduction to the role of human resource operations within an organisation and the wider environmental context.
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner – This unit helps you develop a sound understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviour required of a professional practitioner, whether your role is generalist or specialist in nature.
- Resourcing talent – This unit provides you with an introduction to the resourcing and talent planning process.
- Recording, analysing and using HR information – You’ll develop an understanding of the important contribution that accurate data makes to the human resources function.
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations – This unit aims to introduce a number of aspects of managing employee relations and to provide an introduction to employment law within the context of employee relations.
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management – This unit provides an introduction to the purpose and processes of performance and reward management and the role of human resources in promoting and supporting good practice.
- Supporting change in organisations(Diploma only) – Here you’ll explore why organisations need to change and the role of HR within this.
- Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring(Diploma only) – This unit enables you to develop the knowledge and skills required to provide coaching and mentoring support.
Who is this course for?
If you’re just starting out in your HR career or have one to two years’ experience as an HR Administrator or Officer, then this programme is right for you.
The aim of the CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme is to provide you with a thorough grounding on the basics of HR and an understanding of HR principals.
With this programme you can choose to use your current or past employer as the basis for your study, or if you’re completely new to HR you can choose our unique immersive case study environment (DPG are the only CIPD Centre that offers this), so you get to practice risk free in a virtual online company.
There are no entry requirements for the CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice programme (CIPD HRP) programme, and you can join straight from college. It’s also suitable for you if you’ve not been in a learning environment for a while, because you get all the support you need along the way to guarantee you’re successful.
Your Learning Options:
Blended (Workshops and online)
Choose a blend of online modules, which you access at your leisure, combined with 5 interactive full day workshops. You can complete the certificate in as little as 6 months and the diploma in as little as 8.
If you’re already working in an HR role and have a full understanding and experience in HR, but do not hold a formal HR qualification, the competency based route could suit you. On this route you have an initial assessment and then a personalised study programme is created for you, so you can achieve your CIPD qualification and get CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. This route is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, without you having to attend any workshops. Please ask one of our programme advisors about this route if you would like to find out more.
There are no entry requirements. If you have already completed part of the programme elsewhere or are looking to upgrade your Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP), you can join one of our Human Resources Practitioner programmes at any time. If you’re already working in a HR role but do not hold a formal HR qualification, our competency based route could be for you, allowing you to achieve your CIPD qualification and attain CIPD Associate membership through your usual work activities. Designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace, you only need to attend 3 workshops to complete the diploma.
This CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme will fast track your career in HR by giving you professional recognition from the CIPD and on successful achievement automatically gives you CIPD Associate membership.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.