JANUARY OFFER: Get 22% off the price of your qualification when you enrol this month.*
AVADO are CIPD Enterprise’s partner for online qualifications. Offering you an exciting range of 100% online Human Resources qualification programmes, bringing together CIPD’s expertise in HR practice with the very best in digital learning design and delivery from AVADO.
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice is ideal if you're looking to acquire a wide range of relevant, practical skills in HR, and a professional qualification to help you develop your career. The programme gives you a firm foundation in all areas of HR, helping you to develop essential HR skills and the confidence to be more effective at work by adding real value to your HR function. This Diploma offers a wider range of subjects, with more comprehensive knowledge of HR Management.
T&C’s: Offer is only valid for enrolment between 1/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. To gain your CIPD Foundation Diploma you must complete the following eight units:
- Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Supporting good practice in managing Employment Relations
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Resourcing talent.
- Delivering Learning and Development Activities
- Supporting Change within Organisation
Why study with AVADO
- Exclusive partnership between CIPD Enterprises and AVADO to create the first 100% online HR qualification
- Double award winning CIPD courses
- Industry expert Tutors available via phone, email and online
- Learn as a group and interact in live online classes
- Award winning Virtual Learning Campus - for mobile, tablet and desktop
- All-inclusive payment
- Flexible payment options to spread the cost
- Free Premium access to our Career Guidance Hub
We offer a range of payment plans and funding options and will work with you to find the right solution for your situation.
*Book your HR or L&D Qualification and spread the cost over 12 monthly payments, interest-free. Representative example for CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice: Loan £2,445.00 over 12 months with 12 monthly payments of £203.75. The total amount repayable will be £2,595.00 which includes a deposit of £150.00. See our website for more representative examples and for full terms and conditions.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed to support career development in HR by providing a foundation to build on and an introduction to the knowledge and capabilities needed by today’s HR professionals. It is right for you if you are new to HR and/or working at a support level e.g. HR Officer/HR Administrator. This qualification is also suitable if you are transferring careers. This diploma course has been specifically designed to give the participants skills currently in high demand by organisations and HR Directors.
Please note the following prerequisites will apply to the programme:
- To enrol you must be over 18 years old.
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required.
Upon completion of the Foundation Certificate, you will be equipped for a variety of HR support roles such as an
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Coordinator
You will also be able to continue your CIPD studies with us on the Level 5 Intermediate Certificate, taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.