Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to start a career in HR and Learning and Development? This entry-level qualification is perfect if you are working in, or looking to find, your first role in the people profession as no previous experience is required. And, it can be completed within as little as 6 months!
You can start anytime and work at your own pace taking advantage of our fully flexible 24/7 online learning.
We appreciate that some of our candidates prefer to learn at their own pace from home, an office or even while on the move commuting. If this is you, then our online programme will meet your learning needs. The key aspect of this delivery mode is that it allows you to study anywhere at any time to suit you and you can access learning materials and recorded content on the VLE from any device, 24/7. You will also be supported by a personal adviser.
- Course Overview - CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice -
- Candidate of the Quarter - download
- Watson Martin Overview -
The CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice is the perfect programme to kickstart your HR or L&D career whether you are new to the profession or working in a support role.
The benefits of CIPD Level 3 qualification:
- A great starting point to kickstart your HR/L&D career
- Increases job opportunities
- Brings you up to date with the fundamentals of HR
- Leads to CIPD Foundation Membership
This entry-level qualification is perfect for people professionals working in, or looking to find, their first role in the people profession, and will provide you with:
- a solid grounding in People Practice
- the knowledge, skills and behaviours to perform effectively
- the ability to add value to your organisation at an operational level
- the confidence to support positive change for your colleagues and organisation.
To be awarded the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice, learners are required to successfully complete a total of four units.
3CO01 – Business, culture and change in context
3CO02 – Principles of analytics
3CO03 – Core behaviours for people professionals
3CO04 – Essentials of people practice
- Work through the learning resources on our Virtual Learning Environment.
- Access a range of resources, including workbooks and activities, as well as articles, videos and links to further reading.
- Anytime, anywhere on any device – 24/7 access will be available throughout your programme.
- Attend our online drop-in tutorials for extra support.
- Advisory support is available throughout your programme.
Assessment & Feedback
- You will complete written assignments for every unit of your programme.
- We will provide you with lots of support and guidance to complete each unit.
- Your adviser will provide you with thorough feedback on each assignment submitted and advise where amendments may be needed so that you can successfully complete each unit.
Study Skills Webinars
- Access our new study skills webinars including topics such as How to use Harvard Referencing and Writing and How to Study Effectively.
- Designed to enhance your existing skills and discover new ones.
- Available 24/7 and can be watched at anytime on any device.
Check out our reviews
"Leanne is a great trainer. Whilst being professional and having good knowledge, she also shows real emotional intelligence and empathy which I think are important qualities."
"I really enjoyed the Level 3 CIPD course and felt I learnt a lot which I can now put into practice in my work. The support from my advisor (Sam Furlano) was exceptional. She was extremely helpful and explained the models and what was required really well."
"Sam Furlano was incredibly patient and extremely knowledgeable of the subject matter, she was very helpful and encouraged me to provide workplace examples when discussing the various topics I was studying within my essays which gave me a really good understanding as it was relatable to me and my work. I found the VLE extremely useful and the other reading materials I was able to access via the CIPD website very informative."
"These sessions are great and really interactive - I think the shorter half day (2 part) sessions are much better and they allow time to complete the activities in between. Thank you!"
"The best thing about my course was my tutor, Elaine Wood. Elaine is absolutely amazing, patient, understanding and genuine. Don't ever let her go!"
"My tutor was so helpful, always available to contact and she really helped me understand what was expected."
Who is this course for?
This qualification introduces you to a wide range of relevant knowledge and expertise in people practice. It is suited to you if:
- are studying, aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in people practice
- are working in a people practice support role and wish to develop your knowledge and deliver immediate and short-term value for their organisation
- wish to develop your specialist knowledge, skills and understanding required to be a people professional.
Contact our expert Team, who will be happy to offer advice on the qualification that is right for you and get you started on developing the knowledge and skills you need to achieve your career ambitions.
“I would highly recommend Watson Martin. I was a call centre operative when I started my CIPD studies and gaining the qualification helped me to secure my first HR admin role with an IT company. I was able to work at my own pace and as a result completed the qualification well ahead of schedule.” Emma Lovesey, Watson Martin Level 3 candidate
This qualification is designed for learners who want to learn about people practice. Although there are no formal entry requirements, we are always keen to conduct a diagnostic consultation to ensure the qualification is appropriate for you and that you can meet the learning outcomes and the appropriate literacy and numeracy needed to complete the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice.
The CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice is an entry level qualification and is a good gateway to higher level qualifications and a successful career in HR and L&D or Line management. Upon completion of the CIPD Foundation Certificate in People Practice you may move onto Level 5 or even Level 7 qualification which will equip you to move into the higher levels of the People Profession.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.