Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Flexible learning. Develop from the comfort of your own home.
CIPD Enterprises chose Avado to be their exclusive partner for online qualifications. That means the courses in our People Academy are actually built together with CIPD experts. So you’re getting all the latest ideas straight from the source.
Whether you’re new to the HR field or have limited experience, this online CIPD HR level 3 certificate will give you a strong foundation in HR needed by today’s HR professionals.
With our flexible, online courses you can find the right course to upskill your HR practice and stay motivated remotely.
The CIPD Level 3 in HR qualification will provide you with a solid foundation of all areas of HR and develop the essential skills and confidence you need to progress your career further.
Here are the 6 units you’ll cover, and what you’ll be able to do by the end of each one:
Unit 1: Understanding organisations and the role of HR
Unit 2: Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner.
Unit 3: Resourcing talent
Unit 4: Recording, analysing and using Human Resources information
Unit 5: Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
Unit 6: Supporting good practice in Managing Employment Relations
Everything you need to succeed!
In addition to your learning, we want to equip you with everything you will need during your learning.
- 24 hour access to your online campus
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Flexible courses: so you can focus on being productive while still developing yourself from home.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re starting out in your HR career or already working within a support level role, the CIPD Level 3 in HR qualification will provide you with a solid foundation of all areas of HR and develop the essential skills and confidence you need to progress your career further.
This is a course for beginners, so you don’t need any formal qualifications to get started.
- An interest in progressing in the HR field and experience working in an HR role is beneficial.
- A qualification to at least Level 2 (for example GCSE or international equivalent) is essential
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Basic computer skills and access to a phone/tablet/laptop with internet
The skills you’ll learn on this course will get you ready to take on Human Resources roles with more responsibility.
You’ll also be eligible for Associate Membership of the CIPD.
Once you have your Level 3 qualification you can progress further with the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management or the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Diploma in HR Management.