Add to basket or enquire
Looking to kickstart your career as a People professional? This is the perfect online course for you to gain the skills and knowledge you’ll need to get started in HR and Learning and Development.
You’ll be taught by our subject matter expert tutors through our online campus, which is full of original and engaging content that you won’t find with any other provider. Learning in a group, you’ll gain the capabilities you need to attract new talent and maintain your organisation’s ability to do right by its people.
The qualification will provide you with a solid foundation of all areas of HR and L&D and help you develop the essential skills and confidence you need to make progress in your career.
What will I learn?
Here are the 4 units you’ll cover:
- Unit 1: Business, culture, and change in context
- Unit 2: Principles of analytics
- Unit 3: Core behaviours for people professionals
- Unit 4: Essentials of people practice
What do our students say?
“The support I received from Avado and my peers on the course was incredible. My tutor was also really helpful throughout. He was always there to get me through – something that came as a wonderful and welcome surprise for an online course!” Regaynor, former student
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those new to HR or currently working in a HR support role.
This is a course for beginners, so you don’t need any formal qualifications to get started.
- To be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet-enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- CIPD registration to receive your Diploma qualification
- Experience working in an HR role is beneficial, as well as a desire to work in an HR officer role
The skills you’ll learn on this course will get you ready to take on Human Resources roles with more responsibility and you could earn the following potential salary:
- HR Administrator - £23,000
- HR Assistant - £25,000
You’ll also be eligible for Foundation Membership of the CIPD.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.