Add to basket or enquire
➽➽ Expert Instructor Led Scheduled Live Online Session (Virtual Class) INCLUDED!
★ Price Match Guaranteed ★
Hurry! Don’t Delay
CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice
Want to become an impactful HR and L&D professional? Then, here is the stepping stone for you
Forward-thinking people have the power to transform organisations. If you are planning to start a career in the people management industry or already managing employees in a business organisation, enroling in the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice would be the best choice.
This globally recognised qualification will equip you with the right knowledge and skills to increase your earnings quickly and help make a career transition into a people-focused profession.
*CIPD Student Membership not included!
How can this course make you a people’s superhero?
As an HR professional, you are held accountable for the well-being and support of your staff. Your major skill set must comprise team management to help teams enhance their skills. This is where this CIPD Level 3 course is tailor-made to transform you into a top-rated talent management professional. You can practically apply these skills in your office and strengthen your resume to attract dynamic employers.
What our CIPD Level 3 Foundation course offers?
- The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Learners highly rank the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice in all industries
- The top-rated qualification enables you to become excellent in your HR roles
- The most ideal qualification for career changers, career starters, and experienced L & D managers
- Boosts your understanding of HR administration or L&D practices
- Earn a batch of honour after achieving CIPD-recognised certification
- Develop and manage rock star teams to deliver quality projects
Why Global Edulink is the perfect choice for learners?
Global Edulink (GEL) is one of the world’s most credible and trusted online education providers. Headquartered in London, we are a team of experienced and passionate educators who have helped global businesses, professionals, and students to develop professional skills with unmatched results. We offer unrivalled flexible online courses approved by UK’s top accrediting bodies.
Why follow the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice with us?
- The best price in the market
- CIPD approved training centre
- Course material written and delivered by expert industry professionals
- Instructor lead prescheduled interactive series of virtual learning sessions
- Tutor support available
- Highly intensive learner enrolment
- Interactive high-quality video tutorials and study materials
- Opportunity for attending free live webinars
- Enjoy an easy-to-access online learners' portal for 12 months or more
- Become a CIPD Foundation member professional and boost your value
- The course is flexible and online, learn from any place any time
- Learners ranked us 4.8 on Trustpilot with almost 1500+ positive reviews
- Most of our learners find a job immediately or within six months of completing their qualifications
- Our friendly customer support is super-efficient to answer all your queries
★★Global Edulink stands out from other online providers, here is why?
We provide you a comprehensive course planner for instructor lead sessions and engaging tutorials
Our unique payment assistance feature allows you to pay using monthly instalments. You can also use the CIPD Student Bursary facility to ease the financial burden.
The average course completion time can be less than three to six months. However you will have 12 Months Unlimited Access to the course to complete your course as per your schedule and availability!
You can use a maximum of 12 months to complete a course or even for an extension.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ for more information!
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice Brochure -
➽➽ The Virtual Session will be delivered by Dr. Paul Turner
➽➽ The self-study video tutorial course is presented by Jonathan Holt
About Dr. Paul Turner
Dr. Paul Turner is an internationally-recognised consultant and coach specialising in Human Resilience and working in Sports Business and Academia. He received his Doctorate in Organisational Coaching from Birmingham City University in the United Kingdom. He is the Director at Paul Turner HR Ltd. and has a strong and successful record as an HR and Commercial Executive in the Financial Services sector.
Moreover, Dr. Turner is a graduate and chartered fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). He has over 3 decades of experience and expertise facilitating organisational change through leadership assessment, coaching, and development. Dr. Turner’s core specialisations include executive coaching, leadership development, academic teaching, research, sports coaching, and consultancy. He is also the author of numerous books, e-books, business articles, and academic papers.
About Jonathan Holt
Jonathan Holt is an experienced tutor, teacher, and educational advisor in human resource management in the United Kingdom. He has been tutoring since 2001 and worked for National Extension College, CHRYsos, ICS-Learn, and BBE Training. Jonathan has completed a Masters in Human Resource Management from the University of the West of England.
Jonathan Holt has 23 years of extensive experience in Human Resource and has taken on numerous roles in various capacities in this field. He is presently the Reward Manager at NDCS. Previously, he was the HR Manager at Oxfordshire County Council and Reward Consultant at Benenden Healthcare and Croner in York and Hinckley respectively. He was also the Reward Manager at Airbus in Bristol. Jonathan has received a Fellowship from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has vast experience in aeronautics, higher education, local government, and financial institutions.
- Learn everything from an introduction to HR, L&D, and people management
- Enhance your portfolio of qualifications and strengths with a recognised qualification
- Increase your chance of getting employment in global high-quality organisations
- Learn more about the role of an HR Administrator and a trainer
- Learn more about the principles of analytics
- Learn how business systems and actions affect other employees
- Understand how teams grow and anticipate learning and adapt to change
- Start learning with little or no minimal experience in HR roles
- Learn effective ways to shortlist candidates, conduct interviews, and perform follow-up tasks
- Become a foundation-level member of the CIPD
Module 01 : Business, Culture and Change in Context [3CO01]
- Understand the Business Environment in which the People Profession Operates
- Organisational Goals and Planning
- Products, Service and Customers
- Technology and People
- Organisational Culture
- Organisations and Systems
- Human Capital
- Planning and Managing Change within the Workplace
- Professional’s Role in Change
- Impact of the Change in People
Module 02 : Principles of Analytics [3CO02]
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Importance of Using Data
- Types of Data Measurements
- Finance in HRM
- Application of Agreed Procedures
- Stakeholders in Business
- Value Creation
- Social Media Enhances Working Practices
- Open Organisational Culture
- Customer Focused and Standards Driven Organisation
Module 03 : Core Behaviours for People Professionals [3CO03]
- Ethics and Ethical Principles
- Insightful Approaches to Supporting and Maintaining Ethic
- Positive Work Relationships
- Professional Ethics
- Sensitivity and Respect to Others
- Workplace Mistakes
- Curiosity in the Workplace
- Personal Development Records
Module 04 : Essentials of People Practice [3CO04]
- Employee Life Cycle
- Recruitment Process
- Job Design
- Employee Attraction
- Selection Methods
- Selection Criteria and Shortlisting in HRM
- Interviewing Candidates for Employment
- Selection Records
- Work Life Balance
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Employee Engagement Impacts the People
- Discrimination Legislation
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Fair and Unfair Dismissal
- Purpose and Components of Performance Management
- Factors Effect on Performance Management
- Types of Appraisal in Performance Management
- Components of an Effective Total Reward System
- Relationship Between Reward and Performance
- Paying Employees Fairly
- Learning Needs of an Organisation
- Types of Learning and Development Methods
- Preferences in Learning and Development
- Evaluation of Learning
Method of Assessment
The CIPD Level 3 course has 4 modules, and each of them is assessed by a written assignment to demonstrate your skills and new knowledge gained through these modules.
After passing the exam, you will receive the CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice.
About CIPD (The Awarding Organisation)
The Chartered Institute of Professional Development CIPD is a professional organisation that focuses on human resource development and people skills worldwide. The leading international HR and L & D organisations are responsible for setting high training standards to amplify the people profession. The CIPD experts have served the industry for over a century and helped thousands of learners and business owners to enhance their skills.
The CIPD-accredited courses help to drive positive change in the world of business. The firm is headquartered in Wimbledon, London with more than 160,000 members working internationally. With this sought-after training provider of HR and L&D, you can create a win-win situation with your current and future employers.
You can enrol in advanced courses such as the CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management. This course is equivalent to an undergraduate degree. Or you can take a career progression route with CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management that is equivalent to a postgraduate or master's degree. This is the level that allows you to apply for the Chartered CIPD membership
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
1) Question: How long do I get to work on my assignment?
Answer: Since this course is self-paced, you can work on the assignments in your time. Though we recommend a month to work on each assignment. You must plan yourself according to the time duration of the course.
2) Question: What assignment support do I receive as part of the course?
Answer: You have acces to a tutor who will answer your questions related to subject material and assessments. You also must submit the draft work to your tutor who will give you feedback on your work and guide you on the areas for improvement before submitting it as the final.
3) Question: Is this course internationally recognised?
Answer: Yes. The course is globally recognised and we are a CIPD approved centre.
4) Question: How frequently can I get in touch with the Tutor?
Answer: The tutor is readily available anytime via email.
5) Question: What is covered in the Live Online Virtual Session?
Answer: A professional tutor led virtual session which will cover everything you need to know about the CIPD qualification, which includes an interactive Q&A and discussion. A Recording of Live Online Session will also be provided to all students.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who are:
- Career starters
- HR managers
- HR administrators and assistants
- HR consultants
- People’s growth managers
- Anyone seeking to develop a career in People Practice and Human Resource
- The course has no formal entry requirements
- Anyone above 15 years can benefit from this course
- Basic knowledge of HR and English is required
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate is the ideal course for candidates new to the industry as this qualification helps to build a strong foundation for you to climb the career ladder ahead. Getting CIPD qualified is also an honour for people already working in primary HR and L&D roles.
HR administrators earn a basic salary of GBP 28,997 per annum in the United Kingdom