Add to basket or enquire
Get 30% off this course until 31st January 2022!
Want to take the next steps in your HR career? If you’re looking to build on your experience and help your organisation get the best out of its people, this is the perfect course for you
You’ll learn from our subject matter expert tutors and original online content that you won’t find with any other provider. Learning in a group, you’ll be equipped with all the HR skills, knowledge and connections you need to supercharge your career as a People professional.
Progress into a management role with this online course! The CIPD Level 5 Diploma provides an all-round knowledge in HR management, with a deep dive into leadership, management and employee engagement.
What will I learn?
Here are the units you’ll cover:
Three core units
- Unit 1: Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Unit 2: Evidence-based practice
- Unit 3: Professional behaviours and valuing people
Three specialist units
- Unit 1: Employment relationship management
- Unit 2: Talent management and workforce planning
- Unit 3: Reward for performance and contribution
One of two additional specialist units
- Unit 1: Specialist employment law
- Unit 2: Advances in digital learning and development
What do our students say?
“I had a great experience and my tutor, Paul, was amazing. He took the time to reply even during weekends. He showed his expertise in all the topics we covered and he is a great motivator. Highly recommend to fast track a career in HR." Akvile, former Level 5 student
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at those with some HR experience looking to develop to management level.
This course is for experienced HR professionals, so you will need previous formal qualifications.
- An existing Foundation qualification (or equivalent) is essential; alternatively, relevant work experience can be considered
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- You must have a solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must have access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- To receive the Diploma qualification, you need to be registered with the CIPD
The skills you’ll learn on this course will get you ready to take on senior Human Resources roles and earn the following potential salaries:
- HR Analyst/Advisor - £32'500
- HR Business Partner - £47'500
You’ll also be eligible for Associate Membership of the CIPD.