Add to basket or enquire
We are experts in delivering the CIPD Organisational L&D qualifications. Our learning and development training will accelerate your career progression and provide you an internationally recognised CIPD qualification. With this programme you will develop relevant and essential knowledge and skills and gain professional Associate membership of the CIPD.
At CIPD we offer the intermediate Diploma which upon successful completion leads to Associate membership of the CIPD and will enable you to apply a wide-range of organisational L&D management skills in the workplace.
Average completion time 18-24 months. Support period 24 months.
The modules are as follows:
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
- Resourcing and Talent Management to Sustain Success
- Strategic Reward Management
- Strategic Employment Relations Elective
Modules (choose one)
- Advanced Employment Law in Practice
- Learning and Development Practice
- Managing People in an International Context
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion
- Wellbeing at Work
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
Who is this course for?
- CIPD Associate qualified
- Already established in a strategic HR role
- Already People managers or leaders
To study this postgraduate-level course, you will generally need ONE of the following:
- Considerable experience working in an HR role
- Senior managerial experience that involved a broad range of HR elements
- An HR degree
- HR Business Partner
- HR Consultant
- Head/Director of HR
- Head/Director of People and Culture
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.