Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CIMA's Professional Qualification is the most relevant global finance qualification for business. Study flexibly with Kaplan's OnDemand course, which still gives you the structure and support to keep you on track.
OnDemand is a complete course which includes everything you need to pass the exam.
You don’t need to wait for timetabled classes to start, you can start studying anytime.
It's resources are specifically designed for online learning. It gives you the best of both worlds, combining the structure of a tutor-led course, with the flexibility to start studying anytime, anywhere.
You'll benefit from:
- Online resources including tutor-led videos, practice questions, study materials and an integrated workbook. Printed study materials also included.
- Tutor guidance so you know exactly what you need to complete and when. Designed to cover the whole syllabus.
- 365 start dates a year so you can start studying anytime, matching the flexibility of the on demand exams.
- Access dedicated tutor support when you need it - including evenings and weekends - by LiveChat, email or UK based students can request a callback.
- Over 600 practice questions including mock exams that look like the real exams with personalised feedback.
- Immediate feedback when you complete a practice test or mock exam so you know the areas to improve on.
Who is this course for?
It's perfect if you want all your course content online and enjoy the flexibility of studying in your own time when it suits you. Of course, you also have the reassurance of being guided through all of the printed and online resources, so you know exactly what you need to complete and in what order.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are AAT qualified, you will be able to start the CIMA Professional qualification. If you are brand new to accountancy, but have the equivalent of 2 A-Levels or 3 GCSE’s you can start on CIMA Certificate, before progressing onto CIMA Professional.
The CIMA qualification opens up many career opportunities, from working as a Management Accountant, to working in corporate finance or branching out into project management.
Upon qualification, CIMA members can expect their salary to increase significantly, with studying members earning on average £32,294 in the UK, rising to as much as £61,816 once qualified.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.