Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
CIMA's Professional Qualification is the most relevant global finance qualification for business. Study flexibly with Kaplan's Live Online course. They're the same as classroom, but live interactive online classes at a set time.
Take part in live classes on your computer, delivered by expert tutors from anywhere in the world. And if you can't make it to the live class – don't worry, every session is recorded so you can watch them back later. You'll also benefit from:
- A timetabled series of classes, so you will always know when they're running to plan your schedule.
- Interactive classes; ask questions, make comments, get involved in the class – just like a traditional classroom
- We'll post your official textbooks, so you'll have everything you need to study before the first class starts.
- Live Online community; between classes, keep in touch with your tutor and fellow students.
- NEW Improved MyKaplan with extra online content to help you study and revise outside the timetabled classes.
- NEW Dedicated tutor support when you need it – including evenings and weekends – by LiveChat or email. UK based students can request a callback.
Who is this course for?
Live Online is perfect if you want the structure of a traditional timetabled classroom course, but you can't get to a Kaplan Training Centre – because Live Online brings the classroom to you in real time.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are AAT qualified, you will be able to start the CIMA Professional qualification. If you are brand new to accountancy, but have the equivalent of 2 A-Levels or 3 GCSE’s you can start on CIMA Certificate, before progressing onto CIMA Professional.
The CIMA qualification opens up many career opportunities, from working as a Management Accountant, to working in corporate finance or branching out into project management.
Upon qualification, CIMA members can expect their salary to increase significantly, with studying members earning on average £32,294 in the UK, rising to as much as £61,816 once qualified.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.