The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification is considered one of the most relevant finance qualifications for business professionals in the world.
The CIMA F2 Financial Management module will move onto more advanced topics from the F1 course and build upon the competencies you have built, including how to prepare full consolidated financial statements, external reporting and accounting standards.
We always have promotions and offers available. Call us now and we will give you today’s special.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
To start your journey as a trusted and competent Accountant; simply click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Introducing a new partnership between e-Careers and Supercard that gives you the power to command superb savings with the UK’s best-loved brands while you learn:
Enquire now to find out about Supercard and see whether over £5,000 of benefits and savings is for you!
KEY BENEFITS OF SUPERCARD*
Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Supercard holders don’t need to register their phone or gadget.
- 3 claims allowed per year, worth up to £1,000.
Free night in a luxury hotel
- Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin, De Vere
Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Nice, Paris, Prague, Copenhagen, Krakow, Rome
Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- 200 destinations worldwide to choose from
Free 12 month Gourmet Society membership
- RRP £69.99
- Up to 50% off at 7,000 restaurants
- Chains include, Prezzo, Loch Fyne, Café Rouge, Chef & Brewer, Strada
Up to 40% off cinema
- Chains include, Vue, Showcase, Empire, Reel Cinema
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- Structure of International Accounting Standard Setting
- Accounting for Investments
- The Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- The Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income and Statement of Changes in Equity
- The Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
- Fair Values and Goodwill
- Acquisitions in the Accounting Period
- Disposal of Investments
- Associates and Joint Ventures
- Accounting for Investments
- Methods of Consolidation
- Complex Group Structures
- Business Reorganisations
- Foreign Currency Transactions
- Financial Reporting in an Environment of Price Changes
- Substance Over Form
- Financial Instruments – Presentation and Disclosure
- Financial Instruments – Recognition and Measurement
- Retirement Benefits and Share-based Payments
- Accounting Ratios
- Accounting Ratios – Earnings Per Share
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Limitations of Accounting Ratio Analysis
- Segment Reporting
- Scope of External Reporting
- Environmental and Social Reporting
- International Issues in Financial Reporting
The CIMA F2 module of the CIMA Professional qualification will take approximately 20 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.
Who is this course for?
The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification is ideal for finance professionals who are focusing their careers on management accounting or who are in a business finance role. This course will help to lay the foundations for your future and deliver the knowledge you need to work your way to the top.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are a member of AAT who is qualified, you can start the CIMA Professional qualification. If you are new to the finance industry, or are just starting in your journey to gain recognised qualifications, you will need to start with the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting before progressing to the CIMA Professional qualification.
A qualification with CIMA can open many career opportunities, whether that is working in Finance, Project Management or Accountancy. You will also be able to continue onto further studies in CIMA, with the rest of the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, with studying members of CIMA earning an average salary of £32,000.
Once you qualify as a CIMA member you can earn wages of up to £60,000.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.