CIMA Professional - Chartered Management Accounting -Operational E1, P1, F1, Management E2, P2, F2 & Strategic E3, P3, F3 ** BANK HOLIDAY SALE **
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification is considered one of the most relevant finance qualifications for business professionals in the world.
The CIMA Professional qualification is split into nine modules that explore the technical art of decision making and learning to deal with strategic issues within a business environment.
The CIMA Professional qualification will teach you decision-making skills that will enhance you in all areas as a business and finance professional, including technical accounting, management and strategy to ensure a well-rounded approach to your business endeavours.
What’s Included in this Package?
Accredited training for all modules in the CIMA Professional Qualification:
- E1 – Organisational Management
- E2 – Project and Relationship Management
- E3 – Strategic Management
- P1 – Management Accounting
- P2 – Advanced Management Accounting
- P3 – Risk Management
- F1 – Financial Reporting and Taxation
- F2 – Advanced Financial Reporting
- F3 – Financial Strategy
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
To start your journey as a trusted and competent Accountant; simply click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants. CIMA offer the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
- Grasp the fundamental elements of organisation management, inclusive of buyer behaviour, marketing aspects, information systems and legal issues.
- Learn how to apply your established accounting knowledge to financial matters. This will include budgets, variance analysis, cash flow forecasts and investments.
- Understand the layout of financial statements and demonstrate confidence with regards to tax, audits, assets and report financial performance.
- Explore project management and strategic analysis, including the core understanding of the techniques that a business requires to succeed.
- Understand the importance of leadership and develop your management skills to really ensure that you are well equipped to further your career possibilities.
- Understand how pricing and budgeting affect the performance of a business.
- Learn how the learning curve theory and break-even analysis can play an important role in business strategies.
- Realise how advanced management accounting, financial analysis, retirement benefits various groups and associate can help you progress in your field.
- Apply knowledge of marketing, strategic management and environmental analysis and see how they determine the overall position of a business within its industry.
- Calculate risks and manage them and learn more about the auditing process.
- Learn how short-term and long-term financial strategy is a fundamental building block for any growing business.
The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification will take approximately 198 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.
Who is this course for?
The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification is ideal for finance professionals who are focusing their careers on management accounting or who are in a business finance role. This course will help to lay the foundations for your future and deliver the knowledge you need to work your way to the top.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are a member of AAT who is qualified, you can start the CIMA Professional qualification. If you are new to the finance industry, or are just starting in your journey to gain recognised qualifications, you will need to start with the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting before progressing to the CIMA Professional qualification.
A qualification with CIMA can open many career opportunities, whether that is working in Finance, Project Management or Accountancy. You will also be able to continue onto further studies in CIMA, with the rest of the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, with studying members of CIMA earning an average salary of £32,000.
Once you qualify as a CIMA member you can earn wages of up to £60,000.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.