Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The CIMA Professional Chartered Management Accounting qualification is considered one of the most relevant finance qualifications in the world for business professionals.
This qualification is a package of all three levels required to obtain the prestigious CIMA Chartered status (CGMA).
- Operational Level
- Management Level
- Strategic Level
You are required to complete the course in order, starting with Operational Level followed by Management Level and then finally Strategic Level. Each level consists of 3 tests and a Case Study which must be passed before you can move to the next level.
Once all three levels have been completed you will work towards gaining CGMA status and become fully qualified with CIMA.
This course consists of official CIMA approved training materials, which includes eLearning, Study Books, Exam Preparation Guides, Pocket Revision Kits and Unlimited Tutor Support.
Why study CIMA with e-Careers?
- We have trained over 555,000 delegates
- We only use training materials which have been officially approved by CIMA
- Study at your own pace, where and when it suits you
- This course includes eLearning, Study Books, Exam Preparation Guides, Pocket Revision Kits and Unlimited Tutor Support
- We offer Interest-Free Payment Plans
- Exceptional Pass Rates
Who is CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of Management Accountants. CIMA offers the most relevant global finance qualifications for business.
CIMA Professional – Operational Level:
- E1 - Managing Finance in a digital world
- P1 - Management Accounting
- F1 - Finance Reporting
CIMA Professional – Management Level:
- E2 - Managing Performance
- P2 - Advanced Management Accounting
- F2 - Advanced Financial Reporting
CIMA Professional – Strategic Level:
- E3 – Strategic Management
- P3 – Risk Management
- F3 – Financial Strategy
Advantages of this course
- The CIMA qualification is recognised across 179 countries, enabling delegates to have plenty of opportunities to work abroad
- CIMA is highly recognised by employers, with 96% of FTSE 100 firms employing CIMA qualified individuals
- CIMA graduates enter the industry with access to a wide range of opportunities, which include Finance, Consultative and Management roles
- CIMA boasts a global network of over 650,000 current and next generation finance professionals*
- CIMA members (CGMAs) earn average of £66,000**
- 63% of CIMA students expect to receive a bonus within 12 months of qualifying*
*Source - CIMA
**Source - 2019 Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Salary Survey
Each of the three level’s has a 90-minute, computer-based Objective Test.
Objective Tests include a range of number entry questions, short multiple-choice questions, drag and drop questions, and more. They will test all component learning outcomes you have covered within this course.
The tests are computer-graded, and you will receive a provisional grade of pass or fail immediately. Official results will be sent out within 48 hours.
Your exam can be taken at any Pearson Vue Test Centre around the world, with a choice of 5,000 centres.
Each level concludes with a Case Study Examination, which integrates the skills, techniques and knowledge, gained across the subjects covered. These Case Study Exams are available four times a year: Feb, May, Aug & Nov.
The role simulated in the Case Studies is that of an industry professional. You will be provided with a simulated context, allowing you to demonstrate you have acquired the necessary knowledge, techniques and mindset for that role.
These Case Study exams are human marked, and you will receive your results five weeks after the close of the Case Study window on your MY CIMA account.
Who is this course for?
If you’re interested in a career in Business Management and you have already completed the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting course, AAT Level 4 qualification or you already have experience in accounting, this CIMA Professional – Operational, Management and Strategic Level Package is the next logical step towards earning your CIMA CGMA status.
If you have an accountancy or finance degree, or are a member of AAT who is qualified, you can start the CIMA Professional qualification. If you are new to the finance industry, or are just starting in your journey to gain recognised qualifications, you will need to start with the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting before progressing to the CIMA Professional qualification.
Having CIMA qualifications opens the door to many career opportunities in both business and finance. Once completed, you will be able to apply for jobs round the £60,000 salary bracket, and work towards more senior job roles like Management Consultant (£60k+), Finance Director (£75K+) and Chief Finance Officer (£100K+).