CIMA Certificate - Business Accounting -BA1, BA2, BA3, BA4 Package
Flexible, interest-free, part payment options available.
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting is the ultimate platform to start building your knowledge and practical skills in accountancy and business management.
This CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting package will provide you with the four modules that provide the fundamental and important understanding to build a career in finance as a management accountant or business finance professional.
You will achieve a solid understanding of business economics, financial accounting, management accounting and ethics, corporate governance and business law using the world-renowned CIMA principles.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
We are the UKs only training provider to work with the three largest Accounting and Bookkeeping awarding bodies. That's why consider ourselves specialists. Speak to one of our impartial experts now to make sure you get the right course for your career.
To start your journey as a trusted and competent Accountant; simply click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
- Introduction to Economics
- The Price Mechanism
- Elasticity of Demand and Supply
- Market Failures and Price Regulation
- Costs and Growth of the Firm
- Market Structures
- National Income
- Money and Banking
- Inflation and Unemployment
- Government Policies to Influence an Economy
- The International Environment
- Summarising and Analysing Data
- Financial Markets and Techniques
- The Context of Management Accounting
- Classification of Costs
- Absorbing Fixed Production Overhead
- Absorption and Marginal Costing
- Specific Order Costing
- Service Costing
- Decision Making
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Cost Ledger Accounting
- Summarising Data and Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Normal Distribution
- Introduction to Financial Information
- Theory, Rules and Regulations
- Basic Financial Regulations
- Basic Financial Accounting
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Cashbook and Petty Cash
- Accounting for Inventory
- Non-Current Assets
- Accounting for Payroll
- Accounting for VAT
- Control Account Reconciliation’s and Coding
- Preparing for the Final Accounts
- Income and Expenditure Accounts
- Incomplete Records
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Limited Company Accounts
- Cash Flow Statements
- Interpretation of Financial Statement
- Business Ethics
- Ethics for Accountants
- Corporate Governance
- External and Internal Audit
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Contract Law
- Employment Law
- Company Law
The CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting course will take approximately 70 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.
Who is this course for?
CIMA qualifications are ideal for finance professionals who are focusing their careers on management accounting or who are in a business finance role. This course will help to lay the foundations for your future and deliver the knowledge you need to work your way to the top.
There are no requirements for this CIMA course. However, CIMA do offer exemptions. If you have an accountancy or finance degree or are AAT qualified and an existing member, you will be able to skip the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting and move straight onto the CIMA Professional qualification.
A qualification with CIMA can open many career opportunities, whether that is working in Finance, Project Management or Accountancy. You will also be able to continue onto further studies in CIMA, with the rest of the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting, with studying members of CIMA earning an average salary of £32,000.
Once you qualify as a CIMA member you can earn wages of up to £60,000.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.