Add to basket or enquire
This course, combined with CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate - Higher provides the full range of skills required by businesses to perform accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner using the most up to date version of Sage 50 Accounts Professional. (This is the premium of the Sage 50 suite and retails at over £1,200).
The CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate Includes two larger units of worked case studies. It provides the ability to use more complex functions within the accounting software, including accruals and prepayments, importing/exporting data, detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting, as well as the use of electronic submissions/communication.
What is Included?
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2015 – the Rolls Royce of Sage 50 software – for every learner - (time limited)
- Higher Certificate – Three larger and complex units containing higher level skills such as Advanced Budgeting, Import/Export, Consolidation Accounts, Excel Integration, E Payments, Foreign Trader.
- Certification from CIMA/Sage
- Learning Portal - 24 hour access
- Help Sheets, Videos and Printable Files
- Formative simulations for every unit
- Formative Tests for every unit
- Mock tests available for the Summative test to prepare students
- First of its kind – New in the market
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This Higher Certificate course is ideal for people who have extensive use of the Sage 50 suite and in addition has an excellent understanding of accounting knowledge and principles.
The course comprises two extended units that cover advanced knowledge of accounting software, including:
- How to make full use the software.
- Cash, bank and budget control.
- Management and comparative reporting.
- VAT Returns, EC Sales and Intrastat.
- Tailoring reports and layouts including email.
- Project (job) costing.
- Final accounts for sole traders and partnerships including importing/exporting data, advanced credit control, accruals /prepayments and cash flow.
- Formation of accounts for Limited Companies, not for profit organisation’s, the use of foreign trader accounts (trading in different currencies) and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expand your knowledge of operating and controlling a computerised accounting system but moving forward into this Higher level course. You will learn how to deal with complicated transactions and produce financial and management accounts manipulating data and making use of the ability to import and export data into the software.
- This CIMA accredited Sage certificate provides a benchmarked standard that employers trust.
- The course materials and activities are provided online so you can study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
- The course is self-contained with self-assessments and a practice test followed by a final online assessment.
- The courses will provide the full range of practical skills required by businesses to perform accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner. You will learn how to get maximum benefit from Sage and the powerful information that is available.
- Holding the CIMA accredited Sage certificate will increase employability prospects as Sage 50 skills are often included in job adverts. The CIMA accredited Sage certificate provides a benchmarked standard that employers can trust in the use of computerised accounting.
- Units of Study
CIMA Accredited SAGE Certificate
CIMA Accredited Higher SAGE Certificate
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.