CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing
Finance options available
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
Marketing is about communicating the value of a company’s products or services to customers; building awareness and driving sales. It is an essential aspect of business and can make for an exciting, rewarding career.
The CIM Level 3 Certificate will give you a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of Marketing, answering the question ‘what is marketing?’ in more depth, and developing the knowledge and skills required for securing a marketing support or entry level role.
There are some skills that are very transferable from other professions that will stand you in good stead for a successful career in marketing. So those with experience working in admin, secretarial or as a PA with skills such as business management, exel and general office skills could really excel with a marketing qualification.
You’ll be rewarded with a certificate and be granted with a CIM membership from when you join the course. This membership will give you access to all the tools you’ll need to successfully complete the course.
- 97% exam pass rates
- Industry experts tutors, handpicked for their expertise
- Full tutor support via phone, email & online
- Regular live online classed for you courses
- Progress at your own pace and earn while you learn
- Specialist career management service.
“I’m loving the course and the best thing is that at the end of it I’m going to have a qualification in the area I really want to work in.” – Sandra Reid
· The role of marketing
· The marketing mix
· Service elements of the mix
· Internal and external relationships
· Maximising customer service relationships.
1 x exam – taken at an external test centre
1 x assignment – taken from home
What is included:
· Printed course materials and online eBooks
· One-to-one tutorial support
· Regular live online classes
· 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
· Personalised individual study plan
· Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
· Specialist Career Management service
· One year’s student membership with the CIM.
What makes studying with Home Learning College different?:
· Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
· Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
· 100% pass rate: for marketing courses since April 2013
· Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
· One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
· All inclusive course package
· Flexible payment options
· Professional advice upon enrolment
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 or 24 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the CIM
The CIM is the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers, recognised globally as the leading professional body within the industry. CIM has over 60,000 members, individuals and businesses alike, looking to develop their marketing talent, gain CIM qualifications and achieve professional recognition.
Who is this course for?
Those who have little or no experience in marketing, and want both a comprehensive introduction to the field and a means by which to demonstrate their commitment to a career in the marketing to employers.
· GCSE Maths and English are preferable
If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
A qualification from The Chartered Institute of Marketing - the world's largest professional marketing body - will open up a wide range of career opportunities by adding value to your CV and making it stand out to prospective employers. By having this qualification you could earn up to £32,000.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.