Business Consort – Digital & Social Media Academy
Add to basket or enquire
The CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is a worldwide recognised professional qualification that is highly demanded by employers - Gaining this prestigious accolade puts you in the top 1% of markterers in the world.
Graduate in as little as 12 weeks and earn in excess of £50-150K - Our Price Guarantee ensures we are cheaper than any CIM study centre in the world by at least 20%
- £1249 + VAT Online - Learn anywhere - anytime 24/7 and study at a pace and time that suits you - Payment Plans Available to study from just £99 + VAT a month!
- £1749 + VAT - Attend Business Consort's 3-day course in London or Manchester which covers 80% of the syllabus and the remainder is then completed online then upgrade to study the CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
Includes all course materials, workbooks, CIM Certificate upon completion + unlimited after-coure supportand reading list plus blended option inlcudes refreshments & lunch
The CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing - Online Digital Marketing and social media marketing course.
Get a professional worldwide recognised digital marketing qualification in as little as 12 weeks.
NOW £1249 + VAT (normally £1,549 + VAT) or pay month starting from just £99 + VAT a month for 12-months or £199 + VAT for 6-months (Just £99 + VAT sign-up fee)
No start dates – Our rolling enrolment means as soon as you register you will receive access to the course within 15 minutes!
THE CIM DIPLOMA IN PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING ACCREDITED BY THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING - Level 6
Developing your skills to undertake effective digital marketing.
The dynamic qualification will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns and contribute to operational marketing plans.
You’ll learn what digital marketing is about, including understanding the buzz words and main trends.
Get a professional, academic & worldwide recognised qualification in as little as 12 weeks – Plus we offer flexible payment plans too.
Digital marketing has evolved from a peripheral element of organisational marketing to one which is at the hub of customer-centric communications in an increasingly multi-channel environment.
The digital marketing course will ensure that you are equipped to deal with this shift and make the most of the new business opportunities on offer.
The Course Covers;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising
- E-mail marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Digital Metrics
- Regulation and codes of practice
ENQUIRE NOW and our team at Business Consort will be in touch straight away!
There has NEVER been a better time to get ahead in your career or business!
Study for a world-recognised qualification, ranking YOU in the top 1% of marketers globally.
Students have 12-Months to complete the course - Graduate in as little as 12-24 weeks (dependent on experience) & earn in excess of £50-150K - based on the average salary for Digital Marketing roles which is currently £52,500 Salary Tracker Report 2020
Sign up with Business Consort and receive free CIM Membership - £1000 WORTH of Bonuses for every student!
The diploma consists of 3 units at level 6 and all units are assessed by assignment – There are no exams We offer the course through online distance learning – start anytime as we have a rolling enrolment.
5 Great Reasons to study with Business Consort
- Business Consort Price Guarantee means we can assure you we will always be 20% cheaper than any like for like course
- We train from a practitioner’s point of view as we practice what we preach as a digital agency so have a far greater knowledge to offer our students.
- We provide unlimited and personal course support through the online learning community, webinars, email, Skype, you can also book tutor calls through our online system at a time to suit you! The course is designed for busy professionals so you can complete your studies by dedicating about 90 minutes a week.
- Our student pass rate and grades are excellent. We are also extremely proud to announce that The Awarding Body at The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) has commended Business Consort Ltd for the excellent standard of results achieved.
- Our method of teaching is through on the job learning and coursework can be used in student portfolio. 83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K
Learn how to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns using tools such as SEO, PPC, online advertising, e-mail marketing and social media. Digital metrics, regulation and codes of practice are also covered.
CIM qualification benefits: facts and figures
- After university degrees, CIM qualifications are the most sought after by employers - Brand Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment Review & Salary Survey 2019/2020
- Over 75% of CIM graduates would strongly recommend a CIM qualification to another marketer - CIM Alumni Survey
- Over a third of CIM graduates get promoted or receive a pay rise within 12 months of graduating - CIM Alumni Survey
- 35% of marketing leaders have a CIM qualification – the most common after a university degree (46%) - Hays, DNA of a Marketing Leader Report 2019
- 60% of CIM graduates are more respected at work or given more responsibility - CIM Alumni Survey
Course Trainer Dawn McGruer FCIM
Dawn McGruer is an award-winning speaker, best-selling author, trainer, practitioner and consultant, who has become a key influencer in the world of digital marketing.
Dawn is the author of Amazon best-seller ‘Dynamic Digital Marketing’ (published by Wiley) & ranked #1 globally by LinkedIn for Digital Marketing.
She was named Best Female Speaker at the Professional Speaker Awards & her Dynamic Digital Marketing Model named Solution Framework of the Year.
Dawn is founder of Business Consort - Digital & Social Media Academy, which has enjoyed 14 years of success. Her insights are in high demand & her expertise and experience has been rewarded with lifetime Fellowships with the Royal Society and CIM.
And above all else…Dawn walks the digital marketing walk! She’s built an enviable 5-million-strong subscriber base from scratch, proving her credentials to lead YOU to digital marketing success.
Who is this course for?
Who is the CIM Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing for?
- This qualification is designed for those who currently work in marketing or are seeking to enter the industry and want to gain more specialist knowledge of digital marketing.
- This diploma is ideal if you are developing and implementing digital marketing plans or working in an online team.
- It will teach you the essentials to understand fundamental digital planning concepts.
- Ideal if you want an invaluable asset for your CV and marketing career.
- If you have a relevant marketing qualification, you may receive an exemption of up to 50% of the course
But no matter what your role is in your company, you will benefit from gaining insight into today’s digital arena.
Do I qualify?
Suitable for all levels of experience as we offer a foundation module for those with less experience.
83% of our students have either gained a pay rise or promotion or found a new job in the digital marketing arena with average salaries reaching in excess of £50-100K.